Announcement Upgrade in place -> lots to do

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank goodness! The amount of times I had to delete your failed attempts was making me sad :(

Same with that bring back the ...biff guy

lol
1571216051956.gif

Click on the "insert" option in the editor, then giphy and you will be able to add images.

I decided to buy even though my remade plugins worked, I feel like the investment in someone else maintaining it was worth it.

I have no idea what you are talking about!!

@Dan using chrome on iOS13 to access the forum and it looks a lot sharper and easy on the eye buddy.

can I ask a question do you think it will ever be possible to use the emojis directly off the iPhone/Android keyboard rather than using the emoji tab on the site. Just curious. Your time and effort on this site is amazing buddy. It’s a great service to us fans.

There is emoji support AFAIK but I think the limitation is more browser side. Will check into it

@Dan using chrome on iOS13 to access the forum and it looks a lot sharper and easy on the eye buddy.

can I ask a question do you think it will ever be possible to use the emojis directly off the iPhone/Android keyboard rather than using the emoji tab on the site. Just curious. Your time and effort on this site is amazing buddy. It’s a great service to us fans.
I just have to run a database conversion, once that finishes you we will have full emoji support. The script is underway but may take about 30 - 60 minutes

I still don't know what you were talking about .... can I have the informative button back? ;)

Should work now, give it a try and let me know

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4