Announcement Upgrade in place -> lots to do

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Better now the ads taking up 3/4 of the screen are gone.
Ads will be returning but with different placements, they are a necessary evil to keep the site running unfortunately

Needs more unicorns.

edit - not those Scottish types!
Will a Canadian type do?
moosicorn.png

much cleaner and easier from my perspective. I do stuggle on the iphone to chose the 'page' i want to jump to for some of the larger conversation (i.e. the Daly Cherrygraph) but its a small price to pay

Thanks for all of your work Dan. Its really good stuff

Even from an old fart who HATES change I think it’s better.

Question??

Are you leaving the emojis ( like funny etc) the same or replacing them with your old ones ?

Even from an old fart who HATES change I think it’s better.

Question??

Are you leaving the emojis ( like funny etc) the same or replacing them with your old ones ?

I plan on probably bringing back the old ones but that is a bit of work. I want to bring those back but move to the new system as it is better for the server

I plan on probably bringing back the old ones but that is a bit of work. I want to bring those back but move to the new system as it is better for the server

To be honest maybe it was time for a change anyway. The only one I’ll miss is “ informative “.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4