Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BirdMan4ever

Reserve Grader
We had a player exile of 14+ players . TB had his players moulded to his liking. He has proven both he a Cartwright who laughs when we get flogged have no idea how to get a winning and consistent mentality.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Phil Gould said Ricky Stuart was a good coach, but you can see for yourself he's hopeless and now he's sold Fulton a dud in Barrett.

Is Trent Barrett strong enough to coach Manly?

Last year, Phil Gould described Trent Barrett as “the next supercoach”. Around the same time, Bob Fulton predicted Barrett would become one of Manly’s “great coaches”.

Before Barrett becomes any of these things he will have to work out how he’s going to win competitions at a club in desperate need of leadership and strength from above.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/is-trent-barrett-strong-enough-to-coach-manly-20180426-p4zbur.html

Snake

Snake's Alive!
No way would PB Webster be found at a female strip club. Loves to put the boot in whenever he gets a sniff of an issue at Manly. He is one journalist that should be on the banned list.
I agree 100% with everything he said except for Barrett being one of the best people he has met in footy.

The culture stinks at Manly...that's not something the media has made up. Barrett is not a strong leader...he is reactive, not proactive and he is making a lot of enemies around the joint because he moves the goal posts all the time.

Manly really is as ****ed as the media are making out. It's very distressing, very heartbreaking for fans and frankly I have had all I can stand.

Jigzkiller

Bencher
In all seriousness Penn's please sack Barrett/Cartwright/Peters
The best line in Andrew Websters article today is Penn is in the USA and asleep at the wheel. Well Penn it's about time you wake the **** up as the club is being driven off a cliff. Barrett has the club heading for our first spoon sack him now or the spoon is on you.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I agree 100% with everything he said except for Barrett being one of the best people he has met in footy.

The culture stinks at Manly...that's not something the media has made up. Barrett is not a strong leader...he is reactive, not proactive and he is making a lot of enemies around the joint because he moves the goal posts all the time.

Manly really is as ****ed as the media are making out. It's very distressing, very heartbreaking for fans and frankly I have had all I can stand.
Interested in what you mean by he 'moves the goal posts'. Do you mean he says he wants one thing and when they deliver he changes it? Or team selections?
Any info would be good Snake.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18