Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

KaZa

Bencher
I don't know if TB is the issue to any perceived problems.
The players seem to want to play for him.
He says all the right things (mainly) to the media and fans.
He has had a few seasons now where he has been hamstrung by the cap/squad/NRL/excuses/etc.

My issue is with Penn.
He is a vanilla politician who happens to wear a maroon and white tie.
Nothing but drama and political bullsht since he got total control, which, if I recall correctly, was all meant to end with the one owner solution.
Seems like it has been a never ending circus since tbh, and there is 1 common denominator.

I would hate to see how they would play if they weren't playing for him. This team has no discipline. No structure. The squad has no culture or passion.

Experiment with Trent is over. Sack him. Toovey got sacked for less. His persistence with underperforming players like Uate and Croker is astounding. Even Jake turbo looks awful. Something is rotten. Dce should be in blacktown not Hastings. Garbage the lot of them.

God

Bencher
I'd be behind sacking Barrett if I thought it would help but we are a shambles, we need new owners and a clean out of players and staff as well, it's a pity we didn't get Ivan Clearly because whoever inherits this mess in the future is in for a really rough time and is going to have to be really strong.

NYEagle

Bencher
Hastings in next week - how about that for a big call?.

Problem is despite the disgusting situation the NRL, referees, and media have put the club in, the truth is the club also has a coach with no guts.

The fact is, he will defend the players every week until we secure the wooden spoon. He won't even sack Croker.

That's why we will come very close, if not, get the spoon this year. 2018 is already over.

This trend is not ending and I feel sick.

NYEagle

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Worse still is that T. Wright, Hastings, Suli and Fainu are playing well enough to get a chance in the top grade.

I am almost 50 and haven't played footy in 15 years and I think even I could almost get a run and do a better job than some of the players out there today.

Mitch

Bencher
No matter what way you look at it, this isn’t going to happen.

They’ve just re-signed him to a 3 year deal, to get rid of him they’d have to pay him out massively and I can’t see the Penn’s doing that.

malroon

Reserve Grader
F***, I just had a bad taste in my mouth, if they sack barrett, we might end up with CARTWRONG.....Nooooooooooo

Hey if you are planning on sacking the coach, then don’t you think you should ask the players first? They may not want to play with another coach!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18