Up the Sea Eagles!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Great effort from the boys tonight!!!

-Tom is Fullback get use to it!!! The pick ups, the meters, the ball playing ability his pace on one leg!!!! He is going not just be nsw winger he is going to be the number 1

-Jake what and offload this guy has developed and is such a great player

-DCE! He managed the game so well and set up a great try and has a nice combo with Jake and Tom building

-Api what vision he has from dummy half he is a little work horse he belongs as our hooker

-AFB and Marty great aggression both looked good

-Lussick is in some form wowww! Great running and defence

-Walker should be nsw centre not Dugan great performance by walker he is great at centre

-Buhrer is very quick and is a great player for this side great try

-Taufua needs to stay he was pretty safe under the high ball tonight and is a manly lad! Great runs

Very pleased as you can tell up the Eagles!

Great young nucleus of a side building here. Imagine the added quality of Meehan and Knight as well. Not to mention one or two astute signings no doubt.

Great young nucleus of a side building here. Imagine the added quality of Meehan and Knight as well. Not to mention one or two astute signings no doubt.
Yeah mate we keep them together there no where they can't go easily the best forward pack in a couple of years if they stay consistently good

Great win by Manly boys just need to back it up the next couple of games. Looking to the future with the rest of this season come on 2017.

I think if we can lock up a decent young centre and second rower we have a great core of guys to build around for the years to come.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6