unreal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
just got back from our trip to brookvale the kids loved there frist time there . they got every one to sign there stuff besides beaver. monnas .bk . choc . lulu. like byso said a bit dissapointed but the other players were unreal in the way they looked after the kids . 1 of my boys said even des gave him a1/2 of a smile when he signed there stuff. tooves was funny kids loved him and he liked the fact that my yongest boy punched reggie the rabbit.what a top bloke matai is and that goes for a lot of the pl players as well and i have to say after you meet king i have a different opinion of him he is not a bad bloke .tutt . jim curtis top blokes styles was the one of the nicest blokes i have seen . asked bryant if he had signed but he said not yet and that is all that i could get out of him .my 3 boys said they had a unreal time and i had way to many beers but what do you do . the misses said i made everyone laugh even the touchy so i.am happy if anyone seen the drunk bloke sitting on the 40 metre line on the hill side on the benchs with a few kids that was me :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Great to hear toovs

Ive found Jim curtis and malangi styles to be great for a chat before as well, Jim is hard to get rid of once you start lol. All the PL players are usually great to talk to as are most of the first graders.

Glad you had a top day out with the family.

All the players are good blokes off the field. But it shouldn't stop the fans from stating how they perform on the field.

Great Stuff Tooves, you might have to bring them back for the home semi final

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6