Underdogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
As crazy as it may seem, we are conclusive underdogs at the bookies. St George are in at a very flattering $1.57 and we're out to $2.40. Considering form and the fact that we're alot shorter than them in every other betting market (Top 8, Premiers, top 4 etc,) it's really unexpected.

Saints have been in the media all week about how they are all dissapointed with each other and how they need to really start playing proper footy etc.

No doubt Brown has drilled into them that this is a make/break game for both their season and for him as a coach. They have a LOT to play for.

I'd imagine the punters saw this as a chance to get on them while their odds were down - only when that many punters do that the odds slide, right? (not the biggest gambling man, but I think that's how it works...)

Anyway, it's a good chance to get on Manly in a mutli. Find some safe bets, add manly in there at 2.40, throw on 10 bucks and there's a free night on the drink!

Doesn't have to be in league my narrow-minded friend.

Could be on the Waratah's to crumble this season or for Chelsea to win the Premier League for the next 9 years or something.

Doesn't have to be in league my narrow-minded friend.

Could be on the Waratah's to crumble this season or for Chelsea to win the Premier League for the next 9 years or something.

lol.. Touche..

i know nothing about the betting etc.

but i understand the bases of odds - bookies have to cover their ass - so its high enough to encourage betting but low enough that they will not lose

this weekend apparently all of the teams with the start are higher on the table than their opponents

I have the worst feeling about this game than the previous 3 for some reason.

May be coz the Drags haven't won,and also because I am waiting for our run to crumble

Definately some reasons to worry about this game. Beware any team that is wounded, especially a proud team like the dragons.

Remember Manly the week after we copped a pounding at the hands of Penrith? Exactly.

Wounded teams often have the ability to do the unexpected.

That said, manly by 60.

I think you'll find Dragons supporters are big betters.

and they have lowered the value because so much has been put on them.

I heard last week someone put 10k on the Dragons......Now I know why the dragons supporters get so pissed off with a loss.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4