Under 20's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I have got the ****s and could not be ****ed trying to find the result, can someone tell me how our U20s went tonight

Lazy ****s - had to go to MSe - we won
Sea Eagles Panthers Brookvale Oval  36 - 12

We are top of the table in the NYC.
We are winning by huge margins.

Would have loved to see Hargraves tonight.

We played all over them, terrific youth team.  Heaps better to watch than the turgid rubbish dished up by our supposed 'big guys'.  Mark, it couldn't hurt.  Tonight's team didn't make me angry like last weeks dismal effort.  Penrith deserved to win and win easily.  They ran hard when we didn't, they had a purpose when we didn't, and how Orford won the Dally M last year is beyond me.  On the last three weeks efforts we'll be lucky to come in eighth.  6 points down now and holding the last position.  It'll be hard to make up those thrown away points.

Ryan, why would Orford worry about me? he hasn't worried about the fans for three weeks now, and he's not alone.   

I think he's been one of the more consistently GOOD players mate. His general play is fantastic. His kicking game is a little down. His conversions could be better.

Ryan link said:
His general play is fantastic.

Oh come on Ryan.... If his general play was fantastic, or even average, we would've won tonight.

He's not the worst player on the field, but realistically, he needs to be one of the better ones if we are to win. As it was, he got outplayed by an 18 year old.

The Wheel link said:
I have got the S**ts and could not be F**ked trying to find the result, can someone tell me how our U20s went tonight

Results on always on NRL.com - select the Nrl match and they come up.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179898.msg216214#msg216214 date=1238413263]His general play is fantastic.

Oh come on Ryan.... If his general play was fantastic, or even average, we would've won tonight.

He's not the worst player on the field, but realistically, he needs to be one of the better ones if we are to win. As it was, he got outplayed by an 18 year old.
[/quote]

You hit that nail square on the head. Any semblance of composure and leadership from Orford and we get away with the win tonight. Instead his match winning play is to let Kite into first reciever, FFS.

....and the NYC youngsters keep winning, at no stage yesterday against the knights did they panick, amazing that these young men are now developing into a top side.

Once again the forwards led the way for our excellent halves and backs. Obviously JWH will be considered for 1st grade but he is not the only exciting forward or back running around

Keep winning and cant wait to see manly Vs Wests this weekend

[img=400x277]http://www.lookpic.com/files/Capture130.JPG[/img]

http://www.lookpic.com/files/Capture130.JPG

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts