Un believable but true- i think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
meh, you guys only like it for it's Manly connection. As a song, it blows chunks ...as every red bloodied manly male who isn't over 100 years old will tell you.

Those of us who were teenagers when it first came out, and before knowing that Manly Sea Eagles even existed - rocked it :exclamation::exclamation:

You may enjoy this version :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0wqW1XoTeI

For we purists : :angel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLklH-rD9Ao

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:
meh, you guys only like it for it's Manly connection. As a song, it blows chunks ...as every red bloodied manly male who isn't over 100 years old will tell you.

Those of us who were teenagers when it first came out, and before knowing that Manly Sea Eagles even existed - rocked it :exclamation::exclamation:

You may enjoy this version :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0wqW1XoTeI

lol - must admit that's the most I've enjoyed that tune!
Tried watching the original....but the singer (whoever he/she is) sliding through the notes just grates. doooooooooooooooing the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeagle roooooooooooock.

blech

*damn hippies

But...I'm still working on it. :angel::cool:

niccipops said:
You certainly deserved a like for that. Now in my imagination every farm animal I drive past is going to be Eagle Rocking. Can only be a good thing when you live where I do.

Yeah as soon as i get out of this room and they take off this white coat of mine,i will try and get to a farm also and see real animals--you know-they won't let my girlfriend talk to me-

Lord Eagleton said:
I believe the Eagle Rock has growth, healing and regenerative qualities. The opening guitar riff is instant nirvana/heaven/hard on material
Watching MTV at the gym yesterday and they had on the Top 100 All time Greatest Australian songs.

As we got down to the top 10, some sixties material started coming on. But guess which song was No 1 ? Yes Yes Yes. Puts you in that relaxed winning mood . . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQfAZVsz6KM

Say no more 67.Every count down is the same.
if you look hard enough,even the opposition fans begin moving when our song starts.
And why wouldn't they.
If you had a choice to- Roll out the barrells,click the shears,become a bluester,Find some gloryglory ,Go marching in,become a black and gold man,let the dogs out ( shees thier gross) or
Eagle Rock- which one would you take.
I know I would just turn around and.........
Go manly

What I love is that Eagle Rock is just fun. The guitar riff is timeless, it's upbeat and light-heartedly joyous. Perfect for what is, after all, a game. So many club anthems are dirge-like, too solemn and horribly dated. We're laughing!

Sorry to hear of your loss Shawn.
Inspired by your dad, I might tell my kids to play it when I go (not that I'm in any hurry!)

My condolences to you and your family Shawn for the loss of your Dad.

shawn.b said:
We played it at my fathers funeral last week, while a photo tribute was shown.

Dad was sent on his way wearing a Manly shirt & hat.

Very sad to lose a dedicated supporter, a great man & a wonderful father.

Sorry to hear about your dad mate , I lost mine last year as well ; Im sure Rex Mossop and all the past Manly legends are looking after him

shawn.b said:

I too, am sorry for your loss. Thoughts to you and your family. Hang tough.

globaleagle said:
shawn.b said:

I too, am sorry for your loss. Thoughts to you and your family. Hang tough.

What country are you in now ? You werent with that mob iced in in Antarctica were you ?

shawn.b your dad sounds like he was a wonderful Manly man . May he rest in peace

SeaEagleRock8 said:
What do you actually grow on that farm (aside from mushrooms, obviously)?

Wow,
That was some sleep,Just woke up,and heard on the wirless we are playing the storm--but not round 1!!!- it is round 9

How can that be? what has happened- last thing I know was i turned on the radio and everyone began to eagle rock.

The papers said we were too old again-but apparently we are on top of the comp....am I still dreaming- everyone said we were done for.

and what about the rooters and the wabbitts-is it true we beat them both-do they still stink- I would think so..maybe they should merge and make them the rabbit rooters or the Sonny Bill Burgess boofs-
either way-souffs should bever have been let back in the comp

and i thought they said we had nor forwards and would be weak in the middle-****,what happened-sides still say we are the toughest-...must be a flashback...cause Horo and JB too small foir NRL aren't they?

..and apparently Daly doesnt really hate the Stew boys after all,this can't be true as DCE was leaving on account of the boys wasn't he..

and wait---is the Snake really still playing- really-I thought he was washed up-no good and he needed to go-,can't score tries,fragile and off course our replacment PK is not ready- can't read the game-too slow-and we need some one else-

but really,there must be a mistake - Jamie can't kick can he? and we certainly can't win a comp with him...but some one with the same name kicked 7 from 7 last game

Just wondering where keiran went-cause of all his get out clauses said he would not last the season-must have been a good buy for some one-
--Just seems a pity that Stevie wouldn't add value - he would never be on the feild long enough-Damm - needs to be more disciplined and adds no value to the team- and did we ever find some one to add flair to Dummy half cause balin just did not have that running game-some one said he could tackle a little-

Anyway got to turn off the old radio and MMWSE FM but wait-just listen to whatt has come back on- here we go again-

Now listen-always steppin out- gonna turn around- AHHHHH

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4