UFC’s plans to put roof over 4 Pines Park

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sorry Mr Fish but if Penn was going to buy us a premiership he has had plenty of time already....

How are those New York eagles going?

Which private owner in Australia has built their own stadium? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

The Last great visionary was the late Bob Jane and his Thunderdome!
Duck off to the roosters then. Bought premierships are terrible. 08 and 11 are the most heartfelt and mean the most because there's no intimation of 'bought' about them.

Duck I hate being the arbitrator of common sense decency and the sea-eagles on here.

Aaron Woods, four mainstream media presentations intended.

I'm out, see you in six months, seventy five percent of you suck and make me ashamed to support the same team.

Duck off to the roosters then. Bought premierships are terrible. 08 and 11 are the most heartfelt and mean the most because there's no intimation of 'bought' about them.

Duck I hate being the arbitrator of common sense decency and the sea-eagles on here.

I'm out, see you in six months, seventy five percent of you suck and make me ashamed to support the same team.
People on here would know my style and that’s not having a crack at other Sea Eagle fans. I prefer the ignore button.

You do remember that the Godfather Arko didn’t entice Dorahy Boyd and Brown with a few schooners at the Leagues. I’m sure O’Connor Close Ridge Lyon weren’t bought either.

I am happy to say I’m wrong about stuff because I thought Top End people were chilled.

I’ll be sad you miss a good season on here which I believe will be one of our best in recent times.

Go Manly!

Imagine the scenes when there are nurses’ quarters at brookie oval? It’ll be like a carry on movie!

Players will stay back after training for extras. Night shift nurses will be suntanning on the hill during training etc
Do I detect a little gender assumption re 'nurses'?

Sounds like it’s been a long Wet Season in Australia’s gateway to S-E Asia.

All the Brookie future stories are, of course, complete fantasy. As we don’t own the ground, the land, or in fact anything at all, except our brand. We need a winning team to stay viable. Our failure in the last 20 years to produce any strategic plan for the future means we can only rely on a rich ‘vanity project’ owner.
I can’t stand Penn, but we certainly needed him. He seems to be caught up in USA dreams now, which won’t come to anything.

All the Brookie future stories are, of course, complete fantasy. As we don’t own the ground, the land, or in fact anything at all, except our brand. We need a winning team to stay viable. Our failure in the last 20 years to produce any strategic plan for the future means we can only rely on a rich ‘vanity project’ owner.
I can’t stand Penn, but we certainly needed him. He seems to be caught up in USA dreams now, which won’t come to anything.
Sad but true

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8