U/20's vs Canberra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
Saw a fair bit of the match.

Man, Addison Demetriou was awesome.
His leg speed in attack and off the line defence was outstanding. Commentators raved about his performance. Reckon he'd love a crack at first grade.

Will Pearsall also played really well, put on a pass for a meat pie that Cliffy would be proud of!

Dave Heath's doing a great job with this team and certainly enough there to establish a pathway for the next 3 years.

TBH, now the dust has settled, I'd be more pissed off losing the Turbo brothers than DCE & Foran.

Saw a fair bit of the match.

Man, Addison Demetriou was awesome.
His leg speed in attack and off the line defence was outstanding. Commentators raved about his performance. Reckon he'd love a crack at first grade.

Will Pearsall also played really well, put on a pass for a meat pie that Cliffy would be proud of!

Dave Heath's doing a great job with this team and certainly enough there to establish a pathway for the next 3 years.

TBH, now the dust has settled, I'd be more pissed off losing the Turbo brothers than DCE & Foran.

the thought of losing the turbo brothers makes my skin boil

The 20s have been a breath of fresh air. Am excited about the future for some of these guys.

Someone said offer them 10 year contracts. That's ridiculous of course - but I wouldn't go past a 6-7 year stepped contract. Make it a % of the cap, rather than a specified amount. Example: Clinton gets 4.5% of Manly's Salary Cap, for the next 7 years.

The 20s have been a breath of fresh air. Am excited about the future for some of these guys.

I know
These guys will go deep into September I think

Wish some of our senior guys played with the same passion and dedication to the jersey

I know its early to talk about semi-finals but what is the qualification for Under 20s if you've played a higher grade, such as Tom Turbo? I know in grade cricket to qualify you had to play three of the last five matches in that grade.

The tank as he should be known would not be as effective in firsts of course but could be worth a thought. At least try him in reggies for a week to see how he goes against bigger opposition

I think Demetriou is not far away from first grade. He runs straight and hard and is like a tank. Another that we must secure long term!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6