Two weeks .........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Only two weeks remain before we can dismiss these obnoxious little weed curry-munchers and obnoxious boof-head convicts from our screens and watch a real man's game again.  ;D

And I find out last night a womans' group my wife goes to have proposed a "let's get our husbands to meet each other" night for the 14th March.  :-X

Suffice to say the other husbands can meet each other without my presence and the visitng in-laws on that weekend can watch Manly on Saturday night or adjourn to the rumpus room.  :-*

Matabele link said:
And I find out last night a womans' group my wife goes to have proposed a \"let's get our husbands to meet each other\" night for the 14th March.   :-X
I've read about those sorts of 'gatherings' in the newspaper, suggesting that more than gossip gets swapped :) It was said that it all happens in the country, where the gene pool runs a little thin, and under those circumstances it would be a close call on attending ;)

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=176997.msg178647#msg178647 date=1204266058]
And I find out last night a womans' group my wife goes to have proposed a \"let's get our husbands to meet each other\" night for the 14th March.  :-X
I've read about those sorts of 'gatherings' in the newspaper, suggesting that more than gossip gets swapped :) It was said that it all happens in the country, where the gene pool runs a little thin, and under those circumstances it would be a close call on attending ;)
[/quote]  I would say my lady would have a little less to worry about with the gene pool than two convicts wouldn't you think?

Can't wait at all.

I haven't been so pumped for a season of rugby league in a long time. Actually, probably never.

earl link said:
My daughter will be a little pissed. Its good bye Play house Disney and HELLO fox sports.
  my boys are so excited about the season start they're even going to make me miss the Reds vs Brumbies derby tonight in favour of the charity Shield!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7