Two Beavers ;)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
What's wrong with this place there's been two bits of beaver news since Sunday and no ones posted it.

In the Sunday Smellygraph our mate buzz rothtool reported beaver has signed a deal with fox and will be used on their panel shows, on the sideline and as a co commentator.

Then news ltd is reporting today manly are looking at playing the great man in the Nines.
Imagine how much his match jersey would be auctioned for.

So good to have him back is love to see him play the 6-8 games off the bench to regain the record of "Charlie" Lockyer :)

Beaver playing of us wouldn't diminish the nines. He played last year and as such is technically still fit.

Filter who retired a decade ago is a different story but I can't see how it hurts either way. The roosters are taking that chance. If they think it will be a carnival atmosphere and no one will smash Freddy then that's their gamble to take.

I think there will be a few teams with a point to prove and a paycheck in their sights that wont mind them playing filter and if he fires good on him. He has already given the comp a massive publicity hit.

bones said:
As much as I'd love to watch him play in the 9's I still don't agree that he or Fittler should be allowed to participate unless they are contracted for the 2014 season.

Wasn't he on one of those $1 contracts ? Get him out there, it'd be unreal to see the great man return and finish off his playing career in his true colours.

By the way I've posted the article, seems Tooves may consider it.

We missed it, as Buzz's articles are usually hazy and anti Manly, so I ignore them.

Having Beaver on Fox will be a plus, as Hindy et al are a real stretch :cool:

Hope that 2v has debriefed Beaver on his knowledge of his ex Catalan's Coach - Robinson :idea:

Kiwi Eagle said:
Good work Cambo on finding the Beaver articles, normally when you're looking you end up finding a snake

Do you have a problem with Brett Stewart kiwi??????????

Was just thinking about these 9s if Brett and Steve do play.

I can just picture it now Snake inside beaver ;)

I would tooves would be all for it - there is a chance that he does not need to play another of his top 25....

We are already booked to go but this has added a whole new dimension to the games. Would love to see Beaver out there and I think he would be fit enough and a massive confidence boost to some of the newer / younger guys in the team. Cant wait for the team announcement. Who said the pre-season was boring??

Daddycool08 said:
All Manly men love BEAVER.
And some love SNAKE. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

lsz said:
I would tooves would be all for it - there is a chance that he does not need to play another of his top 25....

Are you Tooves?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4