Twitter @NRL Fan Polls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle40

Reserve Grader
E0D50D0A-0083-42E2-A2BB-EEF2E9BDD7E1.png
I have just had dialogue with @Nrl Fan Polls telling all and sundry how the NRL has never been
better, stronger, faster & financial.
Well I for one can’t resist banter, where I explained, the game is no where as strong as the 80’s, 90’s & early 2000. TPA’s, Big Empty Stadiums, Bush/grassroots footy, 3 or 4 NRL sides given preferential treatment due to the NRL selling out to Channel 9 & the Game applying for a 30 million loan to pay clubs, which declined, listen to the Fans.
Now NRL Fan Polls telling me that they are the Fans & I’m a wanker with no idea ! ohh how I love this game of ours. & I’m ..... Blocked, beautiful.

View attachment 7549 I have just had dialogue with @Nrl Fan Polls telling all and sundry how the NRL has never been
better, stronger, faster & financial.
Well I for one can’t resist banter, where I explained, the game is no where as strong as the 80’s, 90’s & early 2000. TPA’s, Big Empty Stadiums, Bush/grassroots footy, 3 or 4 NRL sides given preferential treatment due to the NRL selling out to Channel 9 & the Game applying for a 30 million loan to pay clubs, which declined, listen to the Fans.
Now NRL Fan Polls telling me that they are the Fans & I’m a wanker with no idea ! ohh how I love this game of ours. & I’m ..... Blocked, beautiful.
Your experience in this forum shows how much contempt the NRL have for the real fans and members out there who raise legitimate concerns about the health of the game. The fact is right now, the game is thriving in Queensland on the back of 2 powerhouse clubs up there, unlimited media coverage and a 3rd team based in Melbourne. The game has never been stronger up there. In NSW the game is in trouble, we have clubs that are broke or near broke, we have an inequity in relation to the salary cap and third-party payments. The game in the bush is really struggling. The NRL under Greenturds watch has gone backward, crowd figures are not growing in this state!! The NRL has not managed the TV deal and the clubs are struggling in NSW to keep afloat. The NRL is obsessed with making the game a success in Queensland and Victoria and ignoring the traditional heartland of NSW. I don't see things changing while certain clubs have a monopoly on TV time slots etc. The NRL website and the cronies on fox sports are just puppets for them, any criticism is shut down and we get spin about players who are reformed when they really have no place in our game. It is sad and ARLC needs quick and urgent reform and an urgent review into the real problems the game has!!

If this group is affiliated with the nrl do they really think it is appropriate calling someone a wanker for expressing their opinions - how unprofessional if that is the case

Are they affiliated with the nrl or just another group of nuffies whom the advent of social media has allowed them to get an over inflated sense of self worth about themselves?
They are nuff nuffs.

By the way can you get an over inflated sense of self worth about someone other than yourself ??

"We are the fans" ergo

giphy.gif

aaaaand of course twitter is the be all and end all of where fandom starts and remains.

I have never really liked or got Twitter, I am just not that kind of person. It seems so weird to me and why our Twitter presence is so poor.

With that said, anyone want to work on our twitter account and help build its presence, it seems a necessary evil

I’m on Twitter, and quite enjoy it plus also Stalkerbook.

Apparently though Instagram is where the 16-30 year olds are.

Social media, the way of the “ new world” where absolute tossers can make a name of themselves with outrageous accusations backed up by zilch.

I mainly only use Twitter for footy, bash Greenslime incessantly ( surprised he hasn’t blocked me but I’ve never sworn) and love taking the piss out of cocky Roosters supporters!

"We are the fans" ergo

giphy.gif

aaaaand of course twitter is the be all and end all of where fandom starts and remains.

I have never really liked or got Twitter, I am just not that kind of person. It seems so weird to me and why our Twitter presence is so poor.

With that said, anyone want to work on our twitter account and help build its presence, it seems a necessary evil

I'm with you mate, hate twitter and never have or will have an account. Have asked my wife to shoot me if she ever sees me use a hashtag !!

Apparently though Instagram is where the 16-30 year olds are.
Though just a tiny bit above the 16-30 target age :p I do insta for photography purposes. Got slightly obsessed and accidentally over spammed my own account. I had to do a whole heap of research to find out what was going on when my pics weren't circulating.
All this talk about the algorithm doing my head in. Damn millennials!
Power to tech savvy oldies though. My mum, 74 year old major heart attack survivor, is the only one in her peer group who uses a pre-paid ticket, phone bar code, to check herself into the movies when she goes with her mates.
Go you good thing!
Go Manly!:D

"We are the fans" ergo

giphy.gif

I could promote silvertails on locanto.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8