TV Poll/ One HD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ConcernedSupporter

Reserve Grader
Hi Guys

The new NRL show on One is conducting a poll on whether or not the NRL should apologise to Brett

http://onehd.com.au/the-game-plan-nrl.htm

haha just before the ad break the camera turned to gallop getting his big nose powdered. i hope the poll gets past 70% to really get it up gallop

WTF, did I hear wrong or did he say that players penalties are effected by the state of the game at the time any "incidents" occur.

So if the game is apparantly judged to be in a bad state due to whatever reason then harsher penalties will be given ????????????

Can Gallop crawl any further up his own arse, I doubt it.

****ing spin doctor.

He's never going to change his tune. He'll just keep deflecting untill the media are over it.

Such a BS artist, annoys me that someone like him, a robot, and not a HUMAN is running the game. ****s me to tears

The questions and intensity of the interview was about as good as its gonna get for us. He stayed solid to his plan
Where do we go from here to get our point across?

I thought Bulldog did a good job of pushing the point for Brett, even though of course it didn't sway Gallop.

What I don't get is that from what Gallop was saying was that Manly sent the report to the NRL and from what I perceived was that the NRL or more importantly, David Gallop, didn't seem to investigate the incident separately at all?

Also, Andrew Moore asked a very good question in why Gallop didn't meet up with Brett. He came up with an excuse of that he wanted to but Brett was too distraught and went away for a week. Come on Gallop, it has been 2 years for God's sake! Jeez!

OUr point is getting across. Gallop may never apologise but public awareness of the wrong to Brett's reputation is greatly increased by all this publicity over the last week or two. That is the true benefit of the campaign, restoring Brett Stewart's good name.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4