Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TV Poll/ One HD

Hi Guys

The new NRL show on One is conducting a poll on whether or not the NRL should apologise to Brett

http://onehd.com.au/the-game-plan-nrl.htm

seaeagles4life

haha just before the ad break the camera turned to gallop getting his big nose powdered. i hope the poll gets past 70% to really get it up gallop

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

Jonesyv2

Come on bulldog rip in, How dumb is Gallop if he thinks he is fooling anyone....

Brookie4eva

WTF, did I hear wrong or did he say that players penalties are effected by the state of the game at the time any "incidents" occur.

So if the game is apparantly judged to be in a bad state due to whatever reason then harsher penalties will be given ????????????

Can Gallop crawl any further up his own arse, I doubt it.

Pablo

Premium Member
****ing spin doctor.

He's never going to change his tune. He'll just keep deflecting untill the media are over it.

Such a BS artist, annoys me that someone like him, a robot, and not a HUMAN is running the game. ****s me to tears

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Gallopspeak- the ability to talk through ones arse.

Pablo

Premium Member
The questions and intensity of the interview was about as good as its gonna get for us. He stayed solid to his plan
Where do we go from here to get our point across?

ALinda

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I thought Bulldog did a good job of pushing the point for Brett, even though of course it didn't sway Gallop.

Manly Eagle

What I don't get is that from what Gallop was saying was that Manly sent the report to the NRL and from what I perceived was that the NRL or more importantly, David Gallop, didn't seem to investigate the incident separately at all?

Also, Andrew Moore asked a very good question in why Gallop didn't meet up with Brett. He came up with an excuse of that he wanted to but Brett was too distraught and went away for a week. Come on Gallop, it has been 2 years for God's sake! Jeez!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
OUr point is getting across. Gallop may never apologise but public awareness of the wrong to Brett's reputation is greatly increased by all this publicity over the last week or two. That is the true benefit of the campaign, restoring Brett Stewart's good name.

Top Bottom