TurboJurboBurbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd rather Guaca come onto bench to be honest. The Turbo Triptych has appeal but if Des picks Ben over Guaca he's got rocks in his head
Agreed. Apparently Ben is a freak but Guaca is huge and way more developed than him... especially considering they both play the same position at 2row.

Guaca should be getting huge minutes... at this moment in time he's our second best 2row for 2021 and should be a shoe in at bench for next year given we sign someone.

To be fair, collectively they are the "peeps"

Confused as to why Guac under-utilised this season. Was awesome on few occasions he got time. Hope its not a 'he's on the outer' sitch, really wanna see what he can do - he's so promising.

Still sense that the TrboJrboBrbo potential is one of the main reasons they signed the 2 older boys long-term. 'Sif you wouldn't secure that gene-pool far out...any more coming thru?

Would be a great way to finish the home-game season anyway - we have pretty much invested our entire club in that family - may as well showcase 'em and give us that reassurance that it was legit the most genius move in modern footy - securing a production line of genetically perfect footy players...we can dream.

Plenty of letters left in the Alphabet to stick in front of ..rbo - you listening Mrs Trbojevic?

No pressure.

I’m still holding out hope for Luke T. Sure he has none of his brothers footballing skills, but he is a talented amateur boxer from all reports.We need a mongrel forward like Nathan Brown in the side.I say get him in, Des just says all you have to do is run it straight back as hard as you can, carry on a bit when you’re tackled (eg. Micheal Hancock), get up and threaten to punch out who evers standing in front of you (or even better, threaten to punch out both markers).
Too easy. Four Ts in the one team. Terrific.

I’m still holding out hope for Luke T. Sure he has none of his brothers footballing skills, but he is a talented amateur boxer from all reports.We need a mongrel forward like Nathan Brown in the side.I say get him in, Des just says all you have to do is run it straight back as hard as you can, carry on a bit when you’re tackled (eg. Micheal Hancock), get up and threaten to punch out who evers standing in front of you (or even better, threaten to punch out both markers).
Too easy. Four Ts in the one team. Terrific.
Luke Trbojevic hasn't played footy for ages, heard he played some Soccer actually. Think you will be holding out for a while...

Was at the game until 10 mins after half time that’s all that I could handle. Burbo was one ball boy, does anyone know who the other was he was Polynesian?

Des nust have a very low opinion of Burbo to think the 17 that played today plus the 2 that missed out are all better players than him.

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
Was at the game until 10 mins after half time that’s all that I could handle. Burbo was one ball boy, does anyone know who the other was he was Polynesian?
Possibly Guaca but didn't look big enough. More likely looked like Sione Fainu.

Anyway, watching 'him' and Burbo throwing the ball to each other at half time was a sad sight I thought...

Possibly Guaca but didn't look big enough. More likely looked like Sione Fainu.

Anyway, watching 'him' and Burbo throwing the ball to each other at half time was a sad sight I thought...

yeah definitely not guacamole I gathered it must have been fainu.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2