Turbo. Who does he remind u of?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
for me it's a 24yo version of Greg Inglis in a teenagers body. for a 19yo to have his size and raw ability are just awesome.
the tackle busting and open play running are devastating.

we need to lock him up long term now....

could you imagine him in a Melbourne or broncos side under a dead set supercoach. I hope we don't loose this kid because our coaching staff suck.

for me it's a 24yo version of Greg Inglis in a teenagers body. for a 19yo to have his size and raw ability are just awesome.

could you imagine him in a Melbourne or broncos side under a dead set supercoach. I hope we don't loose this kid because our coaching staff suck.
I said on an earlier post Gene Miles for mine.

You make an excellent point. We need to keep him.......
Challenge is, we no longer have a desirable brand because of all the invaders we have left in. This may not be so easy.
NYEagle

Lads, pretty sure he's going no where. He s a beaches boy, he loves Manly, like his brother. Ive only ever heard that he wants to stay. His parents are thick in the Mona Vale league club. Do you think they would like their sons playing for anyone but Manly? lol. The ''we need to sign him long term'' call is irrelevant...

Money talks. Players walk!

Don't kid yourself that by the end of next year that if we still suck, still have the same incompetent coaching staff, still have unrest and internal turmoil that if a big money offer came on from a genuine table topper he wouldn't consider it.

He would be foolish not to.

However if we are flying high again with the dead wood is gone then bring on the good times....

The really sad thing about Tom's form.....which is far and away the best of any back we have right now in any grade (and easily the most consistent), is that he is basically doing it all on one good leg.

Imagine if his ankle wasn't shot? And even with that injury, on his run yesterday Josh Mansour didn't actually make a yard on him until Moylan arrived.

I agree with Dan though. Tom reminds me of Tom Trbojevic. And I think he'll end up being better than 1nglis.

Money talks. Players walk!

Don't kid yourself that by the end of next year that if we still suck, still have the same incompetent coaching staff, still have unrest and internal turmoil that if a big money offer came on from a genuine table topper he wouldn't consider it.

He would be foolish not to.

However if we are flying high again with the dead wood is gone then bring on the good times....

I can assure you that Tom & Jake are beaver like with their loyalty to the maroon and white and will stick with us through the good and the bad just like the great man. Some supporters on here could follow suit!

He reminds me of Midget Farrelly (only taller)
Snow_1963_Weeks.jpg

Has a running game that may match Inglis but can be better than Inglis with ball playing and short kicking.Work in progress but will be the total package.If you had to make a prototype of the modern fullback- tough kick returns,ball playing skills at the line and sheer speed- it would be him.

And guess what.He plays centre in a team that is 4 and 9.

Why did he get called back after the tap and long run? I was at the north end and couldn't work it out. Why did Penrith get a penalty?

Why did he get called back after the tap and long run? I was at the north end and couldn't work it out. Why did Penrith get a penalty?

Obstruction mate. Fair call as well unfortunately. I saw Rothfield has called for Tom to be brought in for Ferguson in Game 2 of origin.

The really sad thing about Tom's form.....which is far and away the best of any back we have right now in any grade (and easily the most consistent), is that he is basically doing it all on one good leg.

Imagine if his ankle wasn't shot? And even with that injury, on his run yesterday Josh Mansour didn't actually make a yard on him until Moylan arrived.

I agree with Dan though. Tom reminds me of Tom Trbojevic. And I think he'll end up being better than 1nglis.
It was Dallin WZ

Something is definitely not right with his ankle because he is faster than he has shown a few times this season.

You could see on that run yesterday that he is hurting. And every time the camera is on him when he walks he is limping.

I do agree. I think its either stopping him hitting full pace (because lets be serious, if not for that ankle Wighton would not have got within a bulls roar of him last week) or its restricting him from sustaining full pace.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8