Turbo & SOO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If he is available he will be one of the first picked. Be it wing or centre. Pap will be on the bench. Gutho was only there last year because of injury to Tom and Mitchell.
I agree if fit he is one of the first picked... but gee it would show some balls and absolute Manly pride if he was to ask to sit out because of the hammy worries. It would really show he has the interests of this club first. Not that playing means he doesn't because he is Manly through and through but it would just clearly reinforce his love and commitment to this club. I hope he does ask to sit out.

If he's fit why would he ask to sit out? If he's having twinges or whatever in the old hammies then that is another matter entirely.

If he's fit why would he ask to sit out? If he's having twinges or whatever in the old hammies then that is another matter entirely.
Fatigue contributes greatly to hamstring problems. His hammies are obviously tenuous at the best of times so placing more strain and stress on them just adds to it all. Plus as I said if he asks to sit out it just shows his commitment to the club and the fans and might make up for Corsogate. I think he is very aware of and concerned by the fans reaction to Corsogate. Plus if he gets injuried it will be on Manly duty not SOO duty. Just imagine the meltdown on here if he was re-injured during SOO.

He should play if picked, you can get injured taking a shower, remember, should Turbo not be allowed to shower all season?

There are benefits from playing in elite teams that he will bring back to the club for the 2nd half of the season.
I was actually thinking on the weekend that the job of the 18th man should be to give Tommy a sponge bath after the game. Can’t take too many precautions!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8