Turbo is a cheat code!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest we played about as well today as we did in the first 4 weeks.

The difference today was Tom. Warriors win that match easily if he isn't there. It should ring alarm bells because we are not going very far if he gets injured again.

To be honest we played about as well today as we did in the first 4 weeks.

The difference today was Tom. Warriors win that match easily if he isn't there. It should ring alarm bells because we are not going very far if he gets injured again.
Don’t disagree here Hank. But mate we basically have our entire starting forward pack on the sideline bar Jake. It’s testament to how good Tom really is. Jake is also a different player with him there. Marty and Siro back next week will be huge ins. A win over the Broncs (which I’m worried about) sets us up well going into Parra. It wasn’t great today but given the circumstances I’ll take it.

A huge bonus for our side. He is on fire and at the peak of his powers right now.

The team is a work in progress and he was the difference today!

The guy is unbelievable.......just wow

"Trbojevic finished with 191 run metres, 11 tackle busts, five linebreaks, three linebreak assists, four try assists and two tries in another complete performance."
does anyone know what super coach points he scored. i don’t play but am interested

Turbo 4 games in 9 Daly M points, could take the award very easily if he stays on the paddock.

The form player of the competition by a long margin since his return, need another 3 big games from him before the bye.

Last edited:
We were soft and sloppy today. Keppie was our best forward in the second half. Happy with the 2 points but very worrying signs today.
Agree we were sloppy, but happy to take the points and move on. Most teams have struggled the week after playing the Panthers, it’s a draining game.

We also had essentially a second string pack playing. Marty and Siro will be big ins.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6