Turbo charged career

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about the Golden boot.Is that still going around, if so, he would have to be a shoe in for that award as well, surely. Excuse the pun lol
There was no award last year, not sure why.
International media representatives select the winner by a ballot.
He had a dominant SOO so that could come into it if the award goes ahead.

Not often a Pom wins it anyway.

I see all the media now debating who’s the best player in the NRL. Is it Teddy or Latrell… Turbo doesn’t get a mention.

Re turbo
It says something that soufs could make a grand final without him last year /
The level the roosters perform at when teddy is out compared to how we go without him.

Same with Cleary. They all have really talented teams which helps them

Re turbo
It says something that soufs could make a grand final without him last year /
The level the roosters perform at when teddy is out compared to how we go without him.

Same with Cleary. They all have really talented teams which helps them

Without both some upgrades (Hooker, centre 2 spot, lock (if Jake plays prop) and some new signings , we are toast and 2023 is an absolute waste of space and energy for The Sea Eagles to begin with.

G'day all,

I haven't been here in a while so hi.

I got thinking today, with respect to Tommy. What does next year look like for him? You commonly see a player have a Dally M year and then his form drops off. Barring further injury I can't see it happening to him. I'm definitely looking through maroon coloured glasses but he just looks to be a class above everyone else. What does the rest of his career look like? I can see domination for years to come. He just looks to do it too easily.

What are your thoughts?
Man ,this didn't age well.
But here's to bigger and better things from here on out !

Without both some upgrades (Hooker, centre 2 spot, lock (if Jake plays prop) and some new signings , we are toast and 2023 is an absolute waste of space and energy for The Sea Eagles to begin with.
Last year was probably as good as it gets for the next couple of years. I hope I am wrong

If Turbo did play 20 plus games next year I'm certain we make the 8.

Happy to be quoted on that one
My view on that is that currently we wouldn’t BUT let’s see what the makeup of the 30 is before going off half cocked.

With all those outs and just 1 in , if all we do is elevate kids or plodders from BWSE then yes we are definitely going to struggle , even with Tom.

If we however have bought a few in that are at least decent experienced first graders then maybe.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2