Try of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
NRL.com - 10 tries nominated.
Turbo's effort to beat 9 players didn't get a mention.
Youre The Worst Cary Elwes GIF by Disney+

They generally prefer the flukey, long range ones rather than one’s like Turbo’s - but if he started from his own goal line and beat the same amount of players it would be in there.

Those were all tries from previous voting for try of the week.
Turbo's solo try wasnt up there as the 110 m try beat it that week.
But tbh ,looking at those tries to pick from ,I think Turbo could've
quite easily had 8 of his tries listed out of the 10.

Manly has 2 nominations:
Saab (try from a grubber) & Turbo (110 metre try against Cowboys)
Interesting that Turbo's try, where he beat 9 tacklers from the same Cowboys game, was not nominated.......go figure.

You can vote at: Try of the Week
Note - link is called try of the week, but it is for try of the year. Also, you need an NRL account to do so.

I loved the Turbo try. Garricks effort was amazing, the speed he showed. DCE was there then to back up. Just as the cover was coming across he moved it up a gear and then THAT kick. BUT really the game was over and Cowboys could have/would have put more effort in if it mattered. They were shaking hands as for them game had finished.
Then again I lover the Turbo solo try.
ps I still voted for Turbo try

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4