Try of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most people complained about Stewy missing weeks and there were alot of sceptics concerned over his health. However now it looks like a masterstroke from the club as he looks to have beaten his knee and hammy problems and may well be just about to explode into top form again.

I must admit that at the start of last weeks game i thought he looked slow and tight when he chased an opponent down our left side. But i had forgotten how upright he is when he runs. As he showed in that try saving tackle.

Up the Snake!!

A sharks fan called Graham Hughes on Talkin sport this afternoon asking what Brett Stewart has to do to get chosen for NSW. He said he hates Manly so it was really hard for him to admit, but he said Brett Stewart is one of the best footballers he had ever seen, and reckons he is made for state of origin and test football. Nice wrap from another rival fan.

What i really love about that play is we have 3 players charging onto that kick with so much enthusiasm. Even better Snake called that play!!!

Where is Ryan these days? He doesnt post much when things are looking good for manly. Maybe some people only like to post when they want to vent anger. Brett stewart deserves a public apology from u and anyone else who even considered dropping this freak of nature because u were worried about bloody cap space.

The try of the century and would have to be arguably the best ever try scored by a manly player since 1947.

Stick that up ya Slater you scum sucking feral moron

In Snake we trust

you know what makes Brett Stewart regaining his form/fitness even more satisfying and seeing brilliance like this? It is that we now consistently win games without him, and his brilliance can flourish more as we have a confident/creative game play getting better each week opening more opportunities for his snakey ways....

Berkeley_Eagle said:
how may times have you all watched this

I re watched the slow-mo replay on fox quite a few times. Foran cracks me up with his tongue sticking out when he puts a kick in lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6