Trust not your womenfolk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I notice she went with the blanket 'used violence against' description in her confected outrage over Kenny Edwards. TBH, I think a $60K fine for pouring a glass of water on someone is a little excessive, myself...

But that's typical Clementine Ford for ya!

No doubt Simonas a scumbag, but seriously with the amount of women these guys have throwing themselves at them, they have to start picking better women who aren't bunny boilers.

Sounds good in theory, but I think most women who have half a brain and a bit of pride wouldn't be the ones throwing themselves at footy players...might be a big pool to choose from but they're pretty much all from the same mould.

**Warning the following link has views and opinions by Clementine Ford**

Above is a cautionary tale for men who like to gamble on themselves and do coke. If this describes you then don't tell the missus!

Forget to take out the bins one evening and next thing you know she's dismantling your world.

Hi

What is your point of posting this article?
Are you saying it's ok to force a woman to have an abortion?
Are you agreeing with what Tim Simona did?

Hi

Whoa, absolutely no one forced this women to do anything, from conception to termination. If she was forced then we need rape & murder charges ASAP.

Hi

No, it's a tongue in cheek jibe at idiots who will eventually get what they deserve.

Sarcasm is my second favourite -asm and sometimes doesn't always come through, depending on my writing and the reader.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8