Trivia Question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
0 and 5 1947.
1st coach Harold Johnson sacked.
We got him from another club, being our 1st year what else were we gunna do, but see the similarities, yes?
No, well anyway am I close??

1999 0-7 to start the season Bozo leaves Peter Sharp takes over remember the great Adam Brown and Adam Hayden show we beat the eels at Brookie

Another trivia question......

What was the year that Des Hasler coached the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to beat Auckland Warriors in the NRL Grand Final and John Cartwright coached the Gold Coast Titans to their first and only wooden spoon?

Another trivia question......

What was the year that Des Hasler coached the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to beat Auckland Warriors in the NRL Grand Final and John Cartwright coached the Gold Coast Titans to their first and only wooden spoon?
That would've been cartys 5th season.
Took them a while to change it up after that then.
Hope we don't take that long .
Would prefer some action long before we get a spoon.
Which in current circumstances doesn't leave much time, especially considering the way the club has been managed to get us where we are doesn't fill me with hope.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8