• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He played in the second-string Manly team thrashing (Tooves first top game and MOM) of England at Brookie and ran like a crab all night.

I can't remember who it was but one of the backs just hammered him backwards about 10 metres. It was a great night that night. We were reigning premiers, Tooves debuted, God was in his heaven and we were right up there. Doesn't get much better.

BTW I am pretty sure that Offiah played for England in Rugby, some time in the 80s before he turned to league. Chariots was a bit of a personality but had nothing but pace!

Taken from "The encyclopedia of Rugby League players"

Easts 89 & 93 14 games- 9 tries
StGeorge 91 14 games-11 tries

Exciting Great Britain flankman, originally from the Roslyn Park RU club, joined Widnes in 87 and broke Frank Mylers try scoring record in his first season. Offiah made his test debut against france in 88, playing in all three tests on the Lions tour of Australia in 88, as well as winning a match race at Wentworth Park (he defeated Dale Shearer and John Ferguson after Greg Alexander with drew from the event). In 92, Offiah scored 4 tries for Wigan in the final of the World sevens and was later rated one of the success stories of the lions tour that year. (Offiahs standing as the fastest man in league received a huge dent when he was beaten in a match race by parramattas Lee Oudenryn at Parramatta Stadium). Offiah gave good value in the first of 2 guest spots with Easts and StGeorge but in 93 lasted just half a match with the Roosters before dislocating his shoulder against Penrith. Offiahs major defensive weakness was often exposed in top class competition and his efforts in the final two tests of the 94 Ashes series were not his best.

check the official nrl statistics.offiah scored 9 tries in 89 for easts and played for sts in 91. i remember 93 very well and cant place him at all.a mystery????

i also cant remember him playing rugby for england.a rugby mate of mine reckons he played for bedford and wasps in england but never a test.another mystery.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4