Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trivia 6

sue ridgepipe

a bit tougher.prior to walker who was the last dual international forward and back at eastern suburbs.

Matabele

Yep, Scott Gourley.

Papworth didn't play for the Kangaroos.

Matabele

Gourley. I remember him scoring a slashing try in the first test against the Lions for the Wobblies in 1989. He was blindisde breakaway. Campese lost that series for us with his infamous clanger in the 3rd test.

He went to St George in 1990 and made several appearances in the Roos jumper.

Biscuits

I really havent given this any thought yet but ill have a wild stab at Martin Offiah. You never said he was an aussie.

Fluffy

I would think only if he was picked for his countries team.

Biscuits

He would have to represent a nation to be considered an international. He didnt do that with gridiron

Fluffy

There is an Australian team for gridiron - hardly the level of league and union but its an international team. If he played for them then he would technically be a dual international. Although i doubt its the person sue is after.

sue ridgepipe

offiahs last year was 89 if im not mistaken.if he was there after that he didnt score a try in 4 years.

i didnt know he played rugby for england.when was that.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I remember watching offia play for england but can't remember the year. All I can say it that I would have been only 5 in 80 and I doubt I would have remembered him then. He was sooo bloody fast!

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom