trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
R

Reminds me of Mansour, very strong and looks like a good finisher
You've solved it for me Ron old mate.
He reminded me of someone.
Amazed now I couldn't make the link.
Hope he turns out as good on and off the field...

We seem to have a bit of talent coming through. Yay!!!
The Roosters don't though. Maybe they'll have to raid some other clubs?

Amateur hour (well 90 minutes) by the NRL

Crap commentator
Match report has us winning 34-20 Must have taken an early mark.

Last edited:
Bald guy is saunders. I like him. Big motor and hits hard. Elgey went well first half, Winterstein has been good second half, as has cade cust and the Lebanon winger and anderson look good prospects.

Saunders mom for me
I agree with everything you've just said except go jet ski is my man of match that guy is a gun

Interesting game.

Andy Saunders
Abbas Miski &
Cade Cust

What I seen tonight I just think they are all
ready for A grade.

Saunders my MOM and earns a spot on the bench next week.

Miski starts on a wing.

Big call but Cade Cust starts at 6.
I think the boy is further along then I thought, and leaves the other 6 for dead in both attack and defence.

Also I seen enough to say Jade Anderson is a better fullback then winger.

Perrett looks the best he has ever looked.

I thought Waddell at Lock did some nice things too.

Cust
Miski
Saunders.

Come on DES give em a crack.

Perrett has been good he had that soft run but hes been solid i dunno what ur all saying.
The number 10 was pretty good also.
Cade cust was best player in the 2nd
Suli needs to learn how to catch
Cust definitely looks the goods. A keeper post DCE please. Hear that uncle nick. Could be a brown paper bag in his kit bag after the game.

We seem to have a bit of talent coming through. Yay!!!
The Roosters don't though. Maybe they'll have to raid some other clubs?

Nick has already identified 3 from tonight's game who will be cut saving the club $3,000,000 a season.

About to offer Jake Turbo and Nathan Cleary $500,000 each.

He was a really good centre before the mormon mission,played junior rep footy for NSW and came through with Funa and Fainu in our juniors.Don't know how he went last week and have no idea what his conditioning is like,in my humble opinion if he gets back on track he "could" be as good as Matai,but again I don't know what he has been doing during and since his mormon mission...If his head is in the game then he has more upside/potential than Kioa who is in our 30 man squad.
Great stuff mate - many thanks.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8