Trial V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Ok Sharks team for this weekend’s trial game, looks like they are taking it relatively seriously.

Sharks Team List – Trial v Manly
Sunday, March 1
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
Kick-off – 6.00pm
1 Will Kennedy
2 Sione Katoa
3 Josh Morris
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Ronaldo Mulitalo
6 Shaun Johnson
7 Chad Townsend
8 Andrew Fifita
9 Blayke Brailey
10 Aaron Woods
11 Briton Nikora
12 Wade Graham
13 Jack Williams

Interchange
14 Connor Tracey
15 Braden Hamlin-Uele
16 Toby Rudolf
17 Scott Sorensen
18 Billy Magoulias
19 Siosifa Talakai
20 Royce Hunt
21 Jackson Ferris

Only on the NRL app going by this.

nrl20_trials-w3_1080x1350.jpg

I hope “Coach Des Hasler has named a strong side for the trial v Sharks” but then again I’d prefer a team of youngens out there instead of stars.

I hope “Coach Des Hasler has named a strong side for the trial v Sharks” but then again I’d prefer a team of youngens out there instead of stars.

I would like to see a full strength team named...minus the injury comeback guys. Jake, AFB, Sirro, Paseka replaced by Jetski, Waddell and Guacamole and 3 other young guys on the bench.

Last edited:
I'm expecting a play by play commentary as I won't be able to watch the stream.

It's time to "give back" a little bit Bozo, what with all the membership hounding.:)

I love your great sense of humour @40 years an eagle and you are spot on about giving back as we should always keep giving to our Silvertails friends .

As soon as the game finishes and I get back home I will go straight to my lap top and give our forum a summary of the game as I take for ever to type on my phone and I will be missing parts of the action .
When I go to a game I am fully focused and do not want to miss any play of the game
If you like you can private message me and and we can exchange numbers and I can ring you live from the ground and talk you through every play , every interchange and every moment of the game

That is the best I can do for you feathered friend :)
20200130_132201.jpg

I love your great sense of humour @40 years an eagle and you are spot on about giving back as we should always keep giving to our Silvertails friends .

As soon as the game finishes and I get back home I will go straight to my lap top and give our forum a summary of the game as I take for ever to type on my phone and I will be missing parts of the action .
When I go to a game I am fully focused and do not want to miss any play of the game
If you like you can private message me and and we can exchange numbers and I can ring you live from the ground and talk you through every play , every interchange and every moment of the game

View attachment 13688
I think it would be cheaper to buy a Manila-Sydney ticket than pay the call cost mate...but thanks anyway.:D A match report would be great, thanks.

I think it would be cheaper to buy a Manila-Sydney ticket than pay the call cost mate...but thanks anyway.:D A match report would be great, thanks.
Hello mate you seem like one funny fellow lol
Great to hear from you and thank you for your reply
It wont cost me as I have unlimited call time
Up to you feathered friend :)

View attachment 13688
Bozo can you sneak a membership plug into your match report?

We should be naming the strongest team we have available, this is our one hitout

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6