Trial V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The commentators at the nines were all saying he was a fullback... I only took notice of that because all that I have heard, is that he is a half..
I don't know what to really say,at the nines he seemed to be playing from the back which suggests he was playing fullback.Many on here suggest he is our next great running five eighth.For me it is doubtful and maybe Des thinks so too,who knows...we will see soon I guess if he is or not.....Seems too individualistic to be anything but a winger or back up fullback,hope I am wrong....One trial game will not convince me....

I posted the schedule a few days ago mate...unfortunately it seems our game is only on the NRL app.

Well when you go into the Kayo app, it is listed there as an upcoming match

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200229-075756_Kayo Sports.jpg
    Screenshot_20200229-075756_Kayo Sports.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 16
Well when you go into the Kayo app, it is listed there as an upcoming match
Yeah, Kayo did show last week's trials. But don't expect much in the way of quality - they just re-broadcast the NRL.com feed, which is pretty much one guy with a Handycam high up in the stands and two blokes who have never seen a game of rugby league before talking over the top of it.

Yeah, Kayo did show last week's trials. But don't expect much in the way of quality - they just re-broadcast the NRL.com feed, which is pretty much one guy with a Handycam high up in the stands and two blokes who have never seen a game of rugby league before talking over the top of it.
So Justin Hodges must commentating then.

The commentators at the nines were all saying he was a fullback... I only took notice of that because all that I have heard, is that he is a half..
He is a running player before an organiser
Flashes of brilliance who is best tucking the ball and using his natural ability ...the modern game offers the FB to play a secondary halves re also , but more relied on as a runner, which can come in handy

I remember the trial last year from the Sharks game , the audio was crap and the two guys doing it were just Sharks fans , almost like we didn’t exist.

Vision was average too it’s not in any way professional BUT you’ll at least get some vision.
Nrl.com is good enough only 720p they claim (it's more like 480p) but i guess it depends on the size of your tv

I remember the trial last year from the Sharks game , the audio was crap and the two guys doing it were just Sharks fans , almost like we didn’t exist.

Vision was average too it’s not in any way professional BUT you’ll at least get some vision.

Wasn't the one you're referring to the one from 2018? I seem to recall last year it was that young bloke with Aspergers calling the game and from memory most of us thought he did a pretty good job.

Wasn't the one you're referring to the one from 2018? I seem to recall last year it was that young bloke with Aspergers calling the game and from memory most of us thought he did a pretty good job.

Ah yes you might be right there ,the 2018 one indeed

Is De Belin in the Dragons top 30? Surely whilst stood down you can't be. The teams with a stood down player are allowed to spend extra money over the salary cap. Doesn't that mean we can have an extra player in the top 30?
De Belin is still in the St George squad. They received a partial cap offset.
We have to face the fact that Fainu takes a squad spot for as long as he’s on trial.
We can’t replace or cut him. Especially as 3 of his brothers are playing in our junior reps.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8