Trial Thread - Manly V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just need that little bit of finishing excellence.

Looked good with Alioa (sp) and toff back on

but

forward pass sheesh

same **** different year

errors, slow play, terrible defence especially on the Suli side

haven’t adapted at all to the 6 agains or the speed of the game

offer not much in attach except for Schuster

get ready to battle for the spoon!!
Welcome back! How was your hibernation? Mate we have our best boys out. This isn't the style of footy we will play. Just a trial no need to wet yourself ;)

All about positives and Tigers are always super fit/hungry early season...
Aloiai added some spark and Paseka looks strong up front.
Schu looks good but seems to be getting the ball off a flat situation, would rather momentum.
Early days but 1 area of concern...this only being a trial and all...is looking loose defensively in that ruck area, caught out often with no marker and speedy Tiger play balls...anyways, only a trial so gunna wait till season proper to view an accurate summary

I think we are ok. Obviously our attack is messed up with none of our usual spine. Right edge breaking down every time usually due to Weekes and Siro but that isn’t concerning given they won’t usually be near eachover.

No Walker, Davey, Trbo x2, dce, foran, saab, no worries

Very, very impressed with Harper. Disappointed in Siro’s defence. Schuster has some great kicks.

I don’t think the score reflects the game, which is a compliment for us as Tigers are fielding most of their starting players. I think we’ll bring the score closer in the second half

same **** different year

errors, slow play, terrible defence especially on the Suli side

haven’t adapted at all to the 6 agains or the speed of the game

offer not much in attach except for Schuster

get ready to battle for the spoon!!
bahaha

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14