Trial Thread - Manly V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So far not impressed at all with the team..schuster the only stand out....garrick is useless..but yeah..i know we are not full strength...i hope things get better

Dont know why we didn't keep him. At least he is an actual hooker and would of stayed for peanuts. Sure he was average but croker and cust. Oh Desmond why

No offence to Des but didn't we all give it to Zoolander a few years back when Api was the only dummy half we had in the first grade squad? Made worse when he got injured and we basically had to beg Greenturd to let us play Fainu.

Now Fainu is basically the only true dummy half in the squad and he's not expected back until at least mid-season, if at all this year. The rest are stop-gap fill-in's. You're right mate, as average as he is at least Levi is a dummy half.

Schuster & Harper are the only players to shine so far. Right edge defence is terrible. Having no dummy half a real problem, so hopefully Birt starts the second half. Think we'll need a dynamic running back rower to be successful this season. Can Haumole or Burbo fulfill this role?

the 24 playing hooker is Fainu 's brother doesnt go to bad apart from a few foward passes .Hopefully Birt gets a run
Weekes has done some good things but defence maybe not up to standard .That right edge defence has more holes than a whores draws
Schuster a star Paeseka going well Sippers looks good and Harper looks ok at FB
We can get down near thier line but just lack a bit of polish at the end
Anyway lets hope no more bloody injuries

Harper is good. We've had a couple of near misses so don't pay too much attention to the scoreline.
We look like a decent middle of the comp season coming up, Doh.
Cust getting hurt requires the rugby league gods to reward us with Ernie becoming an instant star :)

Not sure how anyone can say Sirro is getting a bath - watch the game - Leilua is attacking Weekes and running rampant over the young man. Every time he hits the ball - he is picking Weekes out and trampling him. Harper - very good. Aloiai very good. No dummy half with Cust injured is killing us. The lack of quickness to get up off the ground in defence and be at marker is also killing us - Suli lacksadasical effort in the first try I think. Other players lying on the ground after a tackle. Not great but not as bad as everyone is making out - 4 tries running at Weekes - pretty simple game plan.

Not sure how anyone can say Sirro is getting a bath - watch the game - Leilua is attacking Weekes and running rampant over the young man. Every time he hits the ball - he is picking Weekes out and trampling him. Harper - very good. Aloiai very good. No dummy half with Cust injured is killing us. The lack of quickness to get up off the ground in defence and be at marker is also killing us - Suli lacksadasical effort in the first try I think. Other players lying on the ground after a tackle. Not great but not as bad as everyone is making out - 4 tries running at Weekes - pretty simple game plan.

running at weekes all day, month in month out.

crikey - hope they are fireworks outside or some war just started!!!

Agree weeks has been mostly ineffective in defence, that said id struggle to tackle Leilua

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8