Tri-Nations Final Spoiler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rampant Kiwis overcome Australia
New Zealand have defeated Australia 24-0 in the Gillette Tri-Nations Final at Elland Road.

How long since Australia have been held scoreless???

wooooohoooooo

how good it feels to be a kiwi!!!!

27 years since aussie lost a series, 20 years since they were kept scoreless in a test.

not been a good year for the aussies, no rugby glory, the ashes lost, league lost, netball thrashing, only the socceroos have had any glory.

oh well full credit to the aussies for their efforts...... yeah right!!!!
:yeah: :yeah: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

As good a coach as Bennett has been it is time for him to retire. He can't get the broncos to win i the semis and now he has stuffed the Aussie team up. Goodby Bennett.

That could signal a decade of kiwi dominance given they've beaten the Australian side without the services of SBW, Marshall, Halatau etc.

At least the Aussies are now rid of the "haven't lost a series in 27 years" monkey. Can it please be noted that whilst Gen X held sway the Aussies dominated the world in just about everything.

Aren't this Gen Y mob proving to be a sad dissapointment?

well done the Kiwis. we got beaten by a better side, simple.

I dont believe Bennett is to blame, who should have he picked that would have made a difference? imo no one that was available would have had any bearing on the end result if they had been included.

the coach of the other rugby code, thats a different story :twisted:

We had a 12 hour black out after a very violent storm last night so I missed the game.

Did BK escape uninjured?

he is fine. made a few errors but only because he was trying so hard to make something happen.

I hold Bennett totally accountable for this loss. His team selections were terrible. How could you have Gower and Petro playing ahead of Prince and Skando (who wasn't even in the squad). The former two didn't have good years, while the latter two were outstanding. And did you see Bennett at the Press Conference? He looked totally disinterested. He said it was "going to happen one day". That's loser talk. Sack him.

Bennet will have to go. Did he go the same coaching school as Eddie Jones.

I guess they both passed the "not my fault" module in flying colours!

That could signal a decade of kiwi dominance given they've beaten the Australian side without the services of SBW, Marshall, Halatau etc.

In fairness Australia played with a second rate half pairing.

Forwards are old. They would probably be better served playing in the Wallaby pack.

Australia looked tired. I only saw the second half and i think BK dropped 3.

Reinvention is on the cards i think.

OK OK ...... I wasn't going to say anything until I saw Byso baiting me. :clap: :clap: :drunk: :drunk: :yeah: Go you bloody Kiwi's!!!!

I can say that now ..... I actually had my money on the Aussies :blush:
Time to go ...... Mr Bennett - take Mr Jones and Mr Gregan with you! (Sorry didn't mean to mention the union as well :naughty: )

Good onya KG you should be happy.

I think you'll find many Aussies aren't to disappointed.

I guess thats what happens..........when you're good at EVERYTHING :)

Tbh the only result I wanted was an un-injured BK..

A Kiwi result is much better imo, it will provide a much needed spark in both the management and playing roster of the ARL. Not to mention the newly found competitveness of at least 1 more nation.

Players picked on past form and representitive experience must be a thing of the past.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4