Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One thing he wins at is the media, how a perpetual loser that has never won a premiership and a dismal coaching record in any grade keeps on getting love from the media is amazing.

Putting things in perspective ....

I am no fan of the guy at all and he might not be good coach but he is not a loser . Every one is gifted in their own unique way and Trent has the gift to win over the media and was also a gifted football player and I am sure if you ask his family and friends they would tell you other good things about Trent .

Trent's work with the penrith halves is obviously going well as we can see his influence on Nathan

He has no doubt told Nathan to look good and pick up the girls and don't worry about football

Maybe Trent was taking the video?

Barrett was a good player for his time, but as far as halves go he's a fair way down the all-time best list (if Lockyer wasn't still playing fullback at the time, would Zoolander have even got a test jumper?).

His coaching career is best left forgotten about. And more fool any NRL or SL club that ever hires him as a head coach in the future.

Daily Telegraph reporting that Siebold discussions have stalled because Penn is considering Barrett 2.0...

apparently Twent has offered to include the plastic chairs as part of the deal altho there is some detail to be worked out around who keeps them in the event of a divorce and the length of time that Twent will get paid for without coaching at the end of his contract...

...watch this space...

Daily Telegraph reporting that Siebold discussions have stalled because Penn is considering Barrett 2.0...

apparently Twent has offered to include the plastic chairs as part of the deal altho there is some detail to be worked out around who keeps them in the event of a divorce and the length of time that Twent will get paid for without coaching at the end of his contract...

...watch this space...
It’s also suggested that Nathan Brown and Mary Megregor will be his assistance.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2