Trent barrett 10/10 tonight sir

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah having snake back made a huge difference. Defensively we were miles better.

Only change other than tapau out for sure with that tackle, I would swap brown for Ferris.

This is why you do not make dumb comments after a couple of games. It is a long season.

Not sure they are dumb when most where saying why not pick the team he finally picked tonight which looked a lot better.

Sounds to me like we were smart for suggesting that and the scorecard reads dumb silvertails posters team 1 win from 1 attempt

Barrett and the newbies have more skin in the game name now, they're now three games into being a MWSE team.
All the pre-season hype was a kind of spray on culture. Not really their team. It's now starting to be absorbed and they are getting more comfortable expressing themselves as a Sea Eagles side.
They've copped a lot as a group over the last couple of weeks, tonight's win has come at the right time.

Not sure they are dumb when most where saying why not pick the team he finally picked tonight which looked a lot better.

Sounds to me like we were smart for suggesting that and the scorecard reads dumb silvertails posters team 1 win from 1 attempt

I'm sick of the holier than thou posters that keep hammering people for being unhappy with performances over the last 2 weeks talking rubbish about combinations and gelling. Tonight showed that combinations were already there & when you leave out experienced first graders that have already played Grand Finals such as Lawrence, Symonds etc, in this team you are an idiot and deserve to be berated. I have never hammered the consistent Manly players only the useless blow in's like Green who for some reason was picked for 2 weeks ahead of Symonds. Get off your high horses this win is down to the team and not Barrett. Obviously the team will evolve but the first two weeks were not up to first grade standard and that was because of stupid selections. To be fair to Barrett he realised his error and corrected it.

I said a few times when we do it tough stick with them we will come good . Its easy to kick them when there down , but when they win, some just jump back on the bandwagon. Dce etc.

True, but in fairness DCE was out of form against the Dogs and Tigpies. Tonight with Snake back he looked a totally different player.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8