Trent barrett 10/10 tonight sir

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
1) got the team right finally.
2) the attacking structure with snake there looks great.
3) use of interchange perfect. Mateo is an impact player and he used him as that.
4) he only gave brown the last 5 mins once the game was won. Lol

When your wrong you put ure hand up and admit. At this stage I'd say I could be wrong about Barrett.

Onya Trent and boys, played great tonight with room for more improvement. Congrats, very proud of your efforts.

1) got the team right finally.
2) the attacking structure with snake there looks great.
3) use of interchange perfect. Mateo is an impact player and he used him as that.
4) he only gave brown the last 5 mins once the game was won. Lol

When your wrong you put ure hand up and admit. At this stage I'd say I could be wrong about Barrett.

Nup he's been reading Silvertails ( Hi Trent) and doing what we say, after all there's some experts on here isn't there!!

Funny seeing him riding all the plays in the box
Nothing like Bellyache Bennant etc
He needs to lose the tie - looked like he was going to hang himself after Jorge's brain explosion :lightbulb:

Elliott-tie-6237291.jpg

Last edited:
Most Forum posters would have had this 17 from game 1. However, it is a worthy man that acknowledges his mistakes and then consults Silvertails.
Well done Trent, and all the players. There were a lot of penalties going against us, plus referee decisions and bad luck. So the win was even more meritorious.

Yep, credit where credit's due and Barrett deserves it. Finally selected right team and it paid off.

I said a few times when we do it tough stick with them we will come good . Its easy to kick them when there down , but when they win, some just jump back on the bandwagon. Dce etc.

Impressed with Barrett's hyperactivity in the box. Thought he might just be a laid back Barry blow-wave?.....but no....jumping around like an eight-year old with two litres of red cordial corsing through his system....I thought he was going to knock out a cpl handstands at one stage!
Great to see. (Not sure if his gp's going to be to thrilled about it though).

Either the players decided to stop playing Barrett style and reverted to the usual Manly style. Or Barrett has realised he stuffed around with a winning system and he should leave it alone. To be fair he has put the right players back into the side. To think that Symonds, Mateo, Lawrence and Starlo and Leary all played reserve grade week 1??? Lawrence has really jammed it right up them he has to be picked every week he makes Myles look like a slug.

Good to see him actually show some emotion.

Im not sold on him yet, I reckon the players deserve credit for that one BJ my man of the match, plenty of notables though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8