Trent Barrets teams selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely
100% agree mate. . Knowing we picked a small team. .. surely they're needed to be a game plan to move them around and use the ball. ... something???
spot on, we needed to move the ball around erather than get monstered for five tackles in our own end end then offer up a kick from DCE that went 30 metres on the fly. Nothing to take away from today's performance unfortunately. Beyond ridiculous considering the bench we went with. If Brown is picked again next week I won't even bother watching. Him and Myles have both expressed that they wanted to be much better this season but nothing's changed as far as I can tell. But I'm not a coach, and I did think a prop on the bench was a prerequisite for any game of football.

Absolutely

spot on, we needed to move the ball around erather than get monstered for five tackles in our own end end then offer up a kick from DCE that went 30 metres on the fly. Nothing to take away from today's performance unfortunately. Beyond ridiculous considering the bench we went with. If Brown is picked again next week I won't even bother watching. Him and Myles have both expressed that they wanted to be much better this season but nothing's changed as far as I can tell. But I'm not a coach, and I did think a prop on the bench was a prerequisite for any game of football.
In hindsight I retract the above statement, I can see how Lewis Brown has all the hallmarks of a prop or impact backrower. The beer has worn off and I can see where Trent was coming from here. He matches up well with George Burgess.

Can still tackle, but his attack is overwhelmingly slow and never gets over the advantage line.
i have yet to see Myles hit a player one on one and stop them without crawing another meter or two.
J turbo is the mould of Whatmough and G stewart. he hits and sticks, no advantage meters. + he has his heart on his sleeve.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6