Trel to Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As Gomer Pyle would’ve said...surprise, surprise, surprise!

.....meanwhile back at Rabbit HQ, bets are being placed on who the next player they can get medically retired with compensation.
Apparently Adam Reynolds is a short placed favourite.
1578812645075.png

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

As Gomer Pyle would’ve said...surprise, surprise, surprise!

.....meanwhile back at Rabbit HQ, bets are being placed on who the next player they can get medically retired with compensation.
Apparently Adam Reynolds is a short placed favourite.
View attachment 13411
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Happy new year @wombatgc . The only thing interesting by this post of yours is your avatar

Great avatar !!! .

In fact I would possibly rate it the best one on this site.

1667.jpg
1667.jpg
1667.jpg
1667.jpg
1667.jpg
1667.jpg

Now have the Bunnies had an unfair advantage over other sides? Absolutely !!!! and on a number occasions but alas they are not in Todd’s sights!

When you have news reader Chris Bath on Ch9 joking about sombreros after the latrell segment you see what a joke the nrl looks like regarding their extraordinary favouritism towards souffs

Been like that ever since Souths were remitted back into the NRL after being booted out. The NRL has been repaying Souths ever since...

Happy new year @wombatgc . The only thing interesting by this post of yours is your avatar

Great avatar !!! .

In fact I would possibly rate it the best one on this site.

View attachment 13414View attachment 13414View attachment 13414View attachment 13414View attachment 13414View attachment 13414
Thanks @BOZO and @The '47ers . I do a new one each year. Some ppl take offence. But it’s my thing. I won’t apologise for that. But I did take on board one prominent posters criticism from last year, that i don’t show their faces, which could come across as sexist ( So I made sure the lovely ladies face is featured this year.)
The other reason I chose this one is the bootlace string on the bikini reminded me of the old leather laced footies. (Yes,yes. I can hear you all from here...."bullshiit wombat"...but it really is the truth.)

Been like that ever since Souths were remitted back into the NRL after being booted out. The NRL has been repaying Souths ever since...

2014 being a prime example. No one expected Manly to beat the Vermin in the 2013 Semi's, especially after they jumped out to an early lead. The NRL almost got what they wanted, a Chooks vs Bunnies Grand Final. But nobody reckoned on us suddenly coming to life in that game.

After that the NRL ... er ... the refs ... er ... the NRL, gave them a much easier ride in 2014. They got away with a lot on their way to that premiership win (when the ref calls held in a tackle, then 2-3 others arrive to help push the tackled player another 5 metres to the sidelines and suddenly they get a scrum feed, you know they are being looked after).

And now of course look what's happening. 1nglis retires, Souffs are allowed to take his salary off the salary cap.....they sign James Roberts mid-season. Then they allow Souffs to medically retire Samantha and they sign Jai Arrow to replace him (allegedly for 2021, but don't be surprised to see him in red and green come the start of the 2020 season). Both Origin players, and now they look like they will get Latrell Mitchell, though thankfully not for that bogus $400,000 that was reported early last week.

The NRL's dream GF as far as Sydney teams are concerned are the Chooks and Souffs. The Chooks have won the past two, they're already there. And it seems like the NRL is trying to help Souffs get there as well. It will be interesting to see how things go in 2020.

Ahhhh, what a sport - where the final obstacle to where someone plays isn't whether the administration's auditors approve a dodgy contract

but...

that a player manager gets his 44k outstanding debt paid.

So transparently awesome, full of tip top character traits.

To save myself time, I'll just expect that this rotted head is to big for even V'landys to cut off, or that he is happy to be part of the status quo. Avoiding disappointment early!

Thanks @BOZO and @The '47ers . I do a new one each year. Some ppl take offence. But it’s my thing. I won’t apologise for that. But I did take on board one prominent posters criticism from last year, that i don’t show their faces, which could come across as sexist ( So I made sure the lovely ladies face is featured this year.)
The other reason I chose this one is the bootlace string on the bikini reminded me of the old leather laced footies. (Yes,yes. I can hear you all from here...."bullshiit wombat"...but it really is the truth.)

Being offended is a sign of intellectual weakness feathered friend .

In my quest for self development I have learnt that weak people choose to get offended .
Self development is being stronger in the mind body and soul
and when one gets to be strong enough
then they dont give a sht about what any one says at all

So dont give in to the weak
Be your self and be real and have an awesome day !!!

fdc74deb3c8128b0534cec82cfe8096d.jpg

Lose Burgess get jai arrow (qld player) and Mitchell (Australian player) sounds pretty fair to me. Like when the roosters lost rts and got Tedesco and cronk
Yep this comp is fair alright. Kinda reminds me of the roosters buying a premiership in 2013 after coming 14th in 2012... Maloney $bw Jennings luke O'Donnell or whatever his name was and they came 1st.

It does seem like a not wise pick considering the state of their pack no?

he NRL almost got what they wanted, a Chooks vs Bunnies Grand Final
The NRL's dream GF as far as Sydney teams are concerned are the Chooks and Souffs.
I reckon they'd want Souths v Eels. They don't want Easts bu they simply have no choice because Politis is so 'powerful'

To save myself time, I'll just expect that this rotted head is to big for even V'landys to cut off, or that he is happy to be part of the status quo. Avoiding disappointment early!
I think VLandys reputation is for marketing and being a tough businessman, rather than for ethics. I'd guess he wouldn't hesitate to act if he thought fans were really turning off the game due to these inequities. In other words if he thought it might affect the game's future or bottom line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4