Trbojevic halves pairing in the near future?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Diehardmanlyfan02

Trolling numbnut
Afternoon all.

I was having thoughts earlier this morning about Cherry Evans and Foran's future and who to replace them with when they're done which is a lot sooner rather than later and I was thinking because Schuster is such a weapon in the back row that maybe Tom and Jake could possibly form a halves pairing with the ball skills that they possess.

What do you all think?

Afternoon all.

I was having thoughts earlier this morning about Cherry Evans and Foran's future and who to replace them with when they're done which is a lot sooner rather than later and I was thinking because Schuster is such a weapon in the back row that maybe Tom and Jake could possibly form a halves pairing with the ball skills that they possess.

What do you all think?
No way! The adage don't change what don't need fixing. By DCE retirement the next best thing will be there so it won't be a problem.

I think that is a great idea. I'd also recruit Kermit and Miss Piggy to take the brothers' spots. Kermit's little green legs are lightening and Miss Piggy can mix it in the middle like a pig in mud.

Perhaps we could convince Fozzy Bear to come on as assistant coach to help Des out.

You won't move Schuster .. because he is going good ... but you'll move the Aust lock and the fullback to positions they have never played ... mate, you need to have a second coffee ..

How about Metcalf into the halves ? ... Awww shiite .. just remembered we let him go ..

Afternoon all.

What do you all think?
Well you are either clearly crazy or the idea come from your avatar, aka the Trolling numbnut

Afternoon all.

What do you all think?
Definitely has merit. Resigning DCE and Foz to 10 year contracts and playing them at lock and FB would be the best way to facilitate this.

Afternoon all.

What do you all think?

The paint thinners are strong in your house.

lol

Schuster will be 6 2023
DCE probably retires 2023-2024ish

By then hopefully Humphries / Fainu will be ready and Josh will be an established half after a few years of first grade...
Or go to market.

Afternoon all.

What do you all think?
Aaaaah welcome back legend. I hope you enjoyed the win last night in your Dural mansion.

Afternoon all.

What do you all think?
Haha, already got a few bites I see.

No. Turbo if he indeed moves from fullback later on in his career should play centre. Jake we just leave him where he is.

See what this COVID lockdown is doing to us
We are going crazy!
We are starting to think like parra supporters!
We need to get out
We need to watch live footy on a Sunday afternoon at brookie… or whatever the hell it is called now!

just sayin’

Afternoon all.

What do you all think?
And I thought you were going to be a two post wonder @Diehardmanlyfan02 .
Your last posts on the Manase Fainu saga certainly stirred up a few bored and gullible Silvertails. Of course it's a great way to create some excitement on the site. 👏 I wonder though what name you usually post as on here?

What do you all think? 😎

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10