Trbojevic brothers say each coach has left a mark

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What mark does a coach leave on his players who coaches them to wooden spoon level and then quits on them ?

I can’t think of any gun juniors at the dogs who des ushered in.

Montoya, Holland, lichaa, fualalo, Ogden, toomanga and Elliott are the only ones that fit the criteria off the top of my head, and I wouldn’t call any of them guns.

Hopefully I missed someone! Thanks for passing on the info!

Thanks - for reference here is the Dogs' top 30 for 2019:

---
Adam Elliott, Aiden Tolman, Brandon Wakeham, Chris Smith, Christian Crichton, Corey Harawira-Naera, Danny Fualalo, Dylan Napa, Fa'amanu Brown, Francis Tualau, Jack Cogger, Jayden Okunbor, Jeremy Marshall-King, John Olive, Josh Jackson, Kerrod Holland, Kieran Foran, Lachlan Lewis, Marcelo Montoya, Michael Lichaa, Morgan Harper, Nick Meaney, Ofahiki Ogden, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Reimis Smith, Renouf To'omaga, Rhyse Martin, Sauaso Sue, Will Hopoate, Zac Saddler
---

Outside chance it could be Will (who is still 26) who debuted under Hasler. Would be great but he wouldn't be too cheap I would imagine.

Probably Holland. We passed on him a few years ago, in hindsight he would have been a good pickup.

Hmmm, good goalkicker and a fair defender at best. A handy fill-in but not overly fast or tall.

Not really what we NEED with all the handy fill-in's we already have.

We NEED someone who really adds something important.

i would be very happy if Will came back to mentor his kid brother, cover TT over origin, add to maturity and culture, and give us options.
He would be worth every dollar in the overall scheme of things.

I think this clown has sharpie covered as the worst coach in the clubs history. Atleast Sharp has the humility to resign in a honorable manner after leading the club to second last in 2003. Barrett just blamed everyone else and the facilities
And by doing that other clubs now know that he cannot coach and is a whinger Hence why no-one is rushing to employ him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8