Trbojevic brothers say each coach has left a mark

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
A little bit of insight into the mark Hasler has made thus far from the Trbojevic boys - I particularly enjoyed the below from Jake:

"Dessie is unbelievable. It's only been a short time together but you can see what he's so successful. His whole of game knowledge is incredible. "He trains us really hard, and I know everyone does, but Des' work ethic is right up there. He's there before any of us arrive and when we leave, he's still there.

"I can see why he's taken teams to five grand finals."

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/30...mMGedE2FVyBFpElPrgwnf348lpjbdTqtNmT6gOrzPC_YA

Each coach left a mark ??!!

TB - lovebite
Dessie - a bruise

TB- creativity as these two did thrive under him in attack and some of the plays were great, but ultimately it was just the TRB’s however it didn’t help Turbo in the rest of his play as fullback
Des - discipline and structure which will be huge for them both in the future. Both are very passionate but Des will add a new string to their bow

Apparently there is a gun young player from the dogs that wants to play under Des at Manly. Talked to someone I work with today that has a lot to do with the dogs and particularly their juniors. Reckons they were mad to let Des go. The rapport he has with players is great. It's also why Foran wants to return.
Hopefully remis smith, renouf toomaga or Faitala mariner

Apparently there is a gun young player from the dogs that wants to play under Des at Manly. Talked to someone I work with today that has a lot to do with the dogs and particularly their juniors. Reckons they were mad to let Des go. The rapport he has with players is great. It's also why Foran wants to return.
Did he or she happen to elaborate on what position or grade this person plays?

I know the name, and position of the player. No I won't elaborate further as I don't want to jeapirdise my working relationship with this person. Des brought the player into first grade.
thats fair enough.im pretty sure i know who it is anyway.. 90 percent sure.

I can’t think of any gun juniors at the dogs who des ushered in.

Montoya, Holland, lichaa, fualalo, Ogden, toomanga and Elliott are the only ones that fit the criteria off the top of my head, and I wouldn’t call any of them guns.

Hopefully I missed someone! Thanks for passing on the info!

I can’t think of any gun juniors at the dogs who des ushered in.

Montoya, Holland, lichaa, fualalo, Ogden, toomanga and Elliott are the only ones that fit the criteria off the top of my head, and I wouldn’t call any of them guns.

Hopefully I missed someone! Thanks for passing on the info!
I'm thinking it's a Newcastle junior

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8