Travis Burns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
First of all Ballin would have added so much more to the side this afternoon.

Secondly, how about his off the ball tackle on wade mckinnon followed by a pretty nasty grapple tackle.

Given Ryles managed 2 weeks for nothing, I reckon we'll see the video review call him up and give him 4 weeks.

I didnt see it. I can see why Des played him over Ballin though, he needed some game time although why Halden over Ballin is a little confusing.

Burns looked ok in attack though, he seemed to handle the ball a bit and look quite dangerous.

What time of the game was this flip, i didnt see it, but stopped watching intently after their 4th try off a **** call.

I wish we could see it, don;t know if it was shown in Australia like it was here, but he gave it to 1 of the touchies at ht before walking up the tunnel.

Probably around the 60th minute. Not 100% sure.

He rushed up out of the line to hit mckinnon but he passed the ball. Burns continued into the tackle, dragged him down by swinging off his neck (as always) but once on the ground he buckled him over by reefing on his neck.

Looked pretty bad to be honest.

Thank Christ he's off to the cowboys.

Faumuina, O'Donnell & Burns on the park all at the same time is a penalty just waiting to happen !!!

Hahahahaha

i love being right...

told you all Burns is ****... start of the season.. everyone saying how he could play Origin etc.. better than monaghan meh.. hes ****.. all he does is run.. and his defence is average. Hes tough but gives away penalties.. overated. Glad hes gone.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2