Training for 2020 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images

Last week Narrabeen was closed for a couple of days due to fire emergency so nothing was happening there. Sessions were split across a few venues as Narrabeen wasn’t available.

Mostly physical testing happening at the moment rather than training so not much to see other than blokes on treadmills seeing the podiatrist etc.

Don’t worry there is a lot of coverage coming when there is more to see

Last edited:
Have some tur-bros to tide you over...

I want more pics. Last season we had more than ever and I LOVED it! This season, almost nothing. I suspect it was driven by Lyall.
Get it together new guy. Yes I’m sookin’ and yes I want my pics!!!

I am confident ... that if approached .... Dan would be happy to issue you, @niccipops , @HappilyManly . and @yokahontas with temporary assignment Press passes and a bucket of disposable cameras ..... it shouldn't be a problem to organise a "special" photo shoot for the clubs Premier fan based forum .... The Silvertails .....

Ella is far too busy living it up in Europe to worry about the poor old blue collar silvertails!

I am confident ... that if approached .... Dan would be happy to issue you, @niccipops , @HappilyManly . and @yokahontas with temporary assignment Press passes and a bucket of disposable cameras ..... it shouldn't be a problem to organise a "special" photo shoot for the clubs Premier fan based forum .... The Silvertails .....
I actually love photographing moving birds because they're awesome and it's a challenge. Sea Eagles are definitely on my to do list.@:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4