Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Training for 2020 season

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Last week Narrabeen was closed for a couple of days due to fire emergency so nothing was happening there. Sessions were split across a few venues as Narrabeen wasn’t available.

Mostly physical testing happening at the moment rather than training so not much to see other than blokes on treadmills seeing the podiatrist etc.

Don’t worry there is a lot of coverage coming when there is more to see

Last edited:

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Have some tur-bros to tide you over...

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I want more pics. Last season we had more than ever and I LOVED it! This season, almost nothing. I suspect it was driven by Lyall.
Get it together new guy. Yes I’m sookin’ and yes I want my pics!!!
And purely in the name of equality, how about some pics of the Seabirds. Training, tanning, I’m not fussed.

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
I want more pics. Last season we had more than ever and I LOVED it! This season, almost nothing. I suspect it was driven by Lyall.
Get it together new guy. Yes I’m sookin’ and yes I want my pics!!!
I am confident ... that if approached .... Dan would be happy to issue you, @niccipops , @HappilyManly . and @yokahontas with temporary assignment Press passes and a bucket of disposable cameras ..... it shouldn't be a problem to organise a "special" photo shoot for the clubs Premier fan based forum .... The Silvertails .....

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
The pics are great and even have the player names :clap:

Good to see Luke healthy again.

Wonder if @ellakasmar will flick Reubs for this young stud :giggle:

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Ella is far too busy living it up in Europe to worry about the poor old blue collar silvertails!

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I am confident ... that if approached .... Dan would be happy to issue you, @niccipops , @HappilyManly . and @yokahontas with temporary assignment Press passes and a bucket of disposable cameras ..... it shouldn't be a problem to organise a "special" photo shoot for the clubs Premier fan based forum .... The Silvertails .....
I actually love photographing moving birds because they're awesome and it's a challenge. Sea Eagles are definitely on my to do list.@:)

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
I actually love photographing moving birds because they're awesome and it's a challenge. Sea Eagles are definitely on my to do list.@:)
I was too distracted to get a photo but Matty B is in his boardies (and nothing else:inlove:) strolling along DY beach to Longie.

Still upholding his 'Sexiest Man of League' title :h:

Looks fit enough to still play!

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom