Training Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This will be a bit of a shock to the system. Des will be full on relentless with the physicality of training where TB probably would've been down the pub with everyone trying to be best buddies with everyone. Let's get our precious princesses training hard and hungry for the cup at seasons end rather than he said that she said games they liked to play.

This will be a bit of a shock to the system. Des will be full on relentless with the physicality of training where TB probably would've been down the pub with everyone trying to be best buddies with everyone. Let's get our precious princesses training hard and hungry for the cup at seasons end rather than he said that she said games they liked to play.
Remember when he first took over last time and introduced the sandpit?
Legend has it he broke some player's ankle.
Probably a bit long in the tooth for that now but it'll be point taken nonetheless...

There was something Donny used to say to the players in pre season training each year and it was renown but for the life of me I can’t remember what it was, but it was somewhat along the lines of ‘welcome to the house of pain’.

There won't be immediate huge changes in my view. I'd say Des (like any new boss), will be doing his best to get to know the players, their moods, what motivates them etc.

I still hold to this is going to be a process.

I'm sure we'll lose some good players, who've had a pretty coasty run the past 3 years, and want everything easy. Des did seem to be able to weed out the loafers, and those all not pulling in the same direction.

I certainly hope the players realise who and what they are going forward. Nominal comment or opinion on anything besides up coming games, performances.

They are to step away from politics and cliques .

I think today will be meet n greet with the new staff and players, then basic fitness testing.

giphy.gif

:giggle:

He will have them in a room with a big screen tv, no lights and just the footage of him ripping the door off the hinges in the sheds.

It will be on loop for 1 hour. First player to make a noise is thrown out of the club.

Sounds like he’s mellowed

Our players that are already ingrained with the right attitudes will go to a whole new level this year under Des. Especially the likes of DCE, Jake, Tom, Api, Thompson, Taupau, AFB and possibly Kelly.

Paseka and Suli will be his pet projects i believe. If he can get the best out of them, our bench could be the best it has ever been.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6