TRAGIC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don’t know how much the guy I’m about to mention is hated, but I will take the risk. Would Shane Flanagan be a good option as assistant coach? A younger footballing brain who has had some success... don’t beat me up... just a thought...

I would take Flanagan in a heartbeat...

It’s not training fitness that was the issue. It is because we had to use lots of the players ranked 20-30 in our squad, and they didn’t have a second tier comp to get themselves game ready. And they are ranked 20-30 for a reason.
Tyfuna, Harper, Guacca and Miss Key were all in this category and would now be in our top 13.

Thanks guys.

First for AFB.
Then for that limp performance against us who couldn't wait to hop on the plane tomorrow to rejoin families.

Please continue this next year.

I don’t know how much the guy I’m about to mention is hated, but I will take the risk. Would Shane Flanagan be a good option as assistant coach? A younger footballing brain who has had some success... don’t beat me up... just a thought...
I want success for my club, whatever it takes to achieve that I'm happy to accept

It’s not training fitness that was the issue. It is because we had to use lots of the players ranked 20-30 in our squad, and they didn’t have a second tier comp to get themselves game ready. And they are ranked 20-30 for a reason.
I think at least for us the loss of the second tier competition has made bringing players up after the loss of first graders through injury extremely difficult, I don't know how other clubs are handling it better than us but clearly they are, I really don't understand it but our replacements are like fish out of water by comparison

I have watched Des in his last few pressers and the body language is so negative and he just simply does not want to be there.Des looks lethargic and negative and what is coming out of his mouth is pure political talk. Would not surprise me if des is not there next year.
Specially today press conference he looked shot. The one thing I said this in another thread did not really take any blame for this season, one journo mentioned to des about this being his worst coaching season on record he just brushed it off.

He never even said sorry to the fans and members for this cluster f$$$ of a season which I thought it's the least thing he could do.

He and foran will have the pressure on in 2021 perform or both can be cut off at seasons end next year.

Thanks guys.

First for AFB.
Then for that limp performance against us who couldn't wait to hop on the plane tomorrow to rejoin families.

Please continue this next year.
See yah later troll and take AFB with you.

I have watched Des in his last few pressers and the body language is so negative and he just simply does not want to be there.Des looks lethargic and negative and what is coming out of his mouth is pure political talk. Would not surprise me if des is not there next year.
Remember at the start of the year and up to when Tom and Dylan went out he was relaxed, joking in presses and interviews. He now looks broken and out of ideas. He's aged terribly this last 5 months.

Well the way we've played we need an injection of something...............get it............. Flanagan.......... injection ..........oh FFS.

Specially today press conference he looked shot. The one thing I said this in another thread did not really take any blame for this season, one journo mentioned to des about this being his worst coaching season on record he just brushed it off.

He never even said sorry to the fans and members for this cluster f$$$ of a season which I thought it's the least thing he could do.

He and foran will have the pressure on in 2021 perform or both can be cut off at seasons end next year.
To me he looked ropeable. Not first grade standard was his simple explanation, you have to make those 1 on 1 tackles, you have to catch the ball. Clearly frustrated, I suspect whichever players are not purged from the squad are in for a horror pre-season.
Good!

To me he looked ropeable. Not first grade standard was his simple explanation, you have to make those 1 on 1 tackles, you have to catch the ball. Clearly frustrated, I suspect whichever players are not purged from the squad are in for a horror pre-season.
Good!
Agree even though I may seem negative about things Des won’t cop what we offered this year, he knows it’s no good enough.

if they dish up that same s$$$ next year he knows his job is on the line. Des is still a top coach and will want to prove himself next year.

Ironically it was Foran playing games with the club originally that led to this pay indifference
I’m thinking it’s a whole number of things. The whole system in our club seems to have broken down with people falling out with one another inside the club.Seems to me that there is a hell of a lot going on which we don’t know about and I have the funny feeling it’s coming to a head very soon. Maybe in the off season.I could be wrong but I can’t help having this gut feeling. As a club we seem to be in denial.To me on a whole were not even the best team out of the worst this year and with the players we have on paper that must tell a story.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6