Totally Official

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
From official site:-

By Manly Sea Eagles

The Manly Sea Eagles have signed former Test centre Jamie Lyon to a four year contract.

Lyon will join the Sea Eagles when he finishes his current contract with English Super League club St.Helens where he has been the star performer for the last two seasons.

Manly CEO Paul Cummings has described the signing of Lyon as a major signing for the club to follow on the Sea Eagles rebuilding program of recent seasons which has included elite signings of Ben Kennedy, Brent Kite, Matt Orford and Steve Bell.

"Jamie Lyon continues the plan formulated a few seasons ago and we are delighted he will be in maroon and white for the next four seasons. He is only 24 years of age and considered one of the finest players in the game," Mr. Cummings said.

Lyon is excited about joining the Sea Eagles and linking with his former mentor Noel Cleal who is Manly's recruitment manager.

"I understand the culture at Manly, the training facilities at the Academy of Sport are first class and the coaching team under Des Hasler are doing a great job. Once my contract is finished at St.Helens I will be looking at a return to Australia, a strong off season of training and a return to the NRL competition", Lyon said.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Fantastic news, but who convinced Jamie that the Manly coaching staff are doing a great job. Excellent work whover that was

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

You really had an itchy trigger finger didn't you Mata :D

awesome news, we certainly have snared the top talent on the market over the last 3 seasons. well done!!!!!

dito on the :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone know when his St Helens contract ends?

:violin: to parra

Best news in a while!

Wonder how this leaves our players who are off contract.....

everybody now

a wimmaway, a wimmaway, a wimmaway
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiieeeeeieeeeee oooow immmaway

In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle....

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

Manly just needs to re-sign BK and Ballin and sign John Williams from Parra and Premiership hear we come!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO

So anyone know when his contract at st helens is up?

I'm with you guys :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2