Tossbags

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exactly skin.

There are many elements to an individuals personality. Some are of the highest level of boganity, others are of deep intellect & melancholy. You have to try to find all these aspects to judge someone. Once you guage that they are purely one-sided, you bag the **** out of them.

And Codey, if you're not prepared to get blood boilingly angry, you don't believe in what you're saying.

Duff said:
. . . At the football, it's rather simple. You are fighting a battle along side your tribe, the other tribe is the enemy. You haaaaaaaaaaaate them with everything you have, for 80 minutes. These people aren't worth anything more than the simplest, most hate filled words.

For 80 minutes? So do you stop hating them after the game?
Maybe you have some 'friend'/family/colleague that supports a different team. Do you always hate that person?

Not always. Like I said, for 80 minutes I hate them.
If they bring up football outside the 80 minutes it does tend to get my dander up a bit but unless they say something to make me blow up, I'm pretty cool with it.

I would think that most people would be similar to this.

People who bring politics into sports---people who are brainwashed and form their opinions based on supporting everything their chosen party believes in without forming an educated point of view. So i hate arrogant right wingers and soft left wingers and would not form friendships with either personality.

I voted in favour of the GST purely on the basis of the prolonged journey of our economy changing from a mainly manufacturing baby boom economy to a goods and services economy to maintain a good tax revenue base.

On the same basis i support the carbon tax and the eventual ETS not on the basis of "Global Warming" but to push our economy into the next growth areas to encourage investment in more efficient forms of power that in the long run will drive down costs and help us compete price wise with the world.

If our economy remains the same and all things being equal how do we ever compete against cheap labour.

Gus Gould promoting his political ideals is annoying the hell out of me because a lot of it is being influenced by the Panthers over the top need for income derived from pokies. Gus is starting to sound like the people he despised not so long ago---NewsCorp always with a hidden agenda.

Duff said:
And Codey, if you're not prepared to get blood boilingly angry, you don't believe in what you're saying.

If you're trying to convey a simple message that doesn't require reason or backing up, sure, get blood boilingly angry and express that aggression. If you're on a forum and trying to maintain a decent conversation with someone else, a little class isn't such a bad thing.

Understand your point though about passion.

Technical Coach said:
People who bring politics into sports---

I voted in favour of the GST purely on the basis of the prolonged journey of our economy changing from a mainly manufacturing baby boom economy to a goods and services economy to maintain a good tax revenue base.

Agreed, especially when they have no idea what they are talking about. Australian has always been weak in manufacturing, historically our wealth has come from agriculture and mining.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6