Toronto Wolfpack: Out for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry I haven't read the whole thread GE, but - are they giving the Wolfpack similar advantages to those Storm received?
From a safe distance and 'disinterested', I'd have to think they should!

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread GE, but - are they giving the Wolfpack similar advantages to those Storm received?
From a safe distance and 'disinterested', I'd have to think they should!

I've read up about them but can not find out where they get any financial breaks cap or other wise from the UK league bosses.

They played their home and away games in blocks so as to reduce flights but also they paid for the flights and accommodation expenses for teams travelling to Canada (Toronto) to play them!

As far as I can see, they get no special financial treatment.

http://www.tsn.ca/toronto-wolfpack-release-five-players-1.896950

TORONTO — The Toronto Wolfpack have cut five players, including two Canadian internationals, as they prepare for life in the second tier of English rugby league.

Gone are Steve Crossley, Tom Dempsey, Shaun Pick, Rhys Jacks and Sean Penkywicz.

Jacks was the highest-profile player cut after scoring six tries in 14 appearances in 2017. Like Dempsey he is Australian but qualifies to play for Canada because of bloodlines.

Dave Taylor and Fui Fui Moi Moi have been given the flick by The Wolfpack. Apparently they came to a 'Mutual Agreement'.

Something must of happened.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/rugby/toronto-wolfpack-part-ways-fuifui-moimoi-1.4492843#comments-14492843

The rugby league club offered no explanation in a terse statement but it appears there was some kind of incident at training camp with the club moving swiftly to nip the problem in the bud.

"Ryan Bailey, Fuifui Moimoi and Dave Taylor have left Toronto Wolfpack by mutual agreement. The club [thanks] the players for their efforts, and wish them well in their future careers," the statement read.

Coach Paul Rowley did not immediately return a phone call, but told NRL.com that "for legal reasons we can't say much more."

Toronto Wolfpack travelled to Leigh Centurions for their opening game of the 2018 Betfred Championship season today.

The match at Leigh Sports Village will be the Wolfpack’s first ever game in the RFL’s second tier, following promotion from League 1 in their inaugural 2017 season.

Toronto were down 12-0 after nine minutes but then put on 34 unanswered points to run out comfortable winners 34-12.

The wolfpack have made no secret of their desire to play in the superleague and this first up result will have done nothing to dampen that.

Next week they are off to fellow promoted team Barrow where old rivalries will be reignited.

Be there...or be somewhere else I guess.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2