Top of the table

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Despite the Dogs win tonight, we're still there :)

Providing the Panthers don't beat the Bronx by more than 30, we'll stay there for at least another week.

As much as I want to see us lone top, any weekend where purple filth and donkeys lose is a good one so I won't care if Panfers win tomorrow.

Yeah great feeling to be out on top. Hopefully we can keep our top spot for the rest of the season.

Go Manly!!!

The Minor Premiership is just so there for the taking. 7 games left. 4 wins gets us 36 points. This really should get us the MP. Not that the MP is the be all and end all, but I've got a sneaking suspicion the Panths will scrape into 4th, I think the Roosters will get 2nd and the Rabbits or Dogs pick up 3rd. And for some reason the Panths get 4th. I can't think of a team I'd more like to play out of the top bunch which would give us passage to week 3.

Tonight's game, whilst scrappy, never felt in doubt to me.

We seemed to stay at the Dragons-level and did just enough.

And in a linear sense 2V's reign continues to see us rise and rise.

Prelim (2012); GF and runner's up (2013); possible Minor Premiers-plus in 2014.

Any sense of uncertainty and change (for 2015) may actually galvanize this very special group even more, from now 'til grand final day.

RiverEagle said:
Tonight's game, whilst scrappy, never felt in doubt to me.

We seemed to stay at the Dragons-level and did just enough.

And in a linear sense 2V's reign continues to see us rise and rise.

Prelim (2012); GF and runner's up (2013); possible Minor Premiers-plus in 2014.

Any sense of uncertainty and change (for 2015) may actually galvanize this very special group even more, from now 'til grand final day.

Agreed, it looked like we were coasting through the game

That win gives us effectively a buffer for the Minor Premiership. If we drop a game two teams below are unlikely to overtake us on PD. The teams that could do that are 4 points behind.
I'd like us to win the MP not just because I want us to win everything but also for the cash.

Sitting at a westfield 30 minutes to go to gf tickets go on sale.Feeling confident I will have made the right decision to get them now.Ist in line and no one else here love it.

love being top of the ladder

As we sit now- WOW

This is going to be some end to a season!!!

We have an opportunity to win another title but will all this infighting derail all the hard work the boys have put in so far in 2014?

This would be one of the sweetest titles to win this year to stick it up all these doubters and journalists trying to destroy this club we love!!

THIS IS THE REAL STORY. MANLY ARE WINNING GAMES AND LEADING THE COMP!

no wonder the press writes about soap opera stuff and not the actual season we are in the middle of.

p.s. go canberra on monday

Hope we continue to win in the loser colours of Parra, with a 5 day turnaround :s

It was a relief to see that Manly wore their standard white away strip, instead of that cursed Pepsi hacked one . :cool:

Round 21 , Fri 01 Aug, v Broncos at Brookie
Round 22 , Fri 08 Aug, v Rabbitohs at SCG
Round 23 , Sun 17 Aug, v Titans at GC
Round 24 , Fri 22 Aug, v Eels at Parra
Round 25 , Sun 31 Aug, v Panthers at Brookie
Round 26 , Sat 06 Sep, v Nth QLd at Townie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8